Credit Suisse

454 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Question – A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2014.

Interview Details One Telephonic interview of about 45 minutes. Very easy and comfortable.

ENO Interview

Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details 4-5 rounds of interviews. 2 business rounds. just basics. 2nd business round was stress interview.

Interview Question – nothing like that. they asked only from my resume & relevant to JD.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Interview Question – Everything about finance.   Answer Question

Model Risk Management Analyst Interview

Mumbai

Interview Details i applied from my college, we had an written test based on basic probability and mathematics and finance, since we don't have finance as a part of our curriculum they asked us to skip that part. shortlisted candidates were selected for technical round. there were two panels. one panel was asking very good technical questions where as the other one was asking basic aptitude questions(even she was not sure of some of the answers). the shortlisted students had an HR round then they got the offer.

Interview Question – what is the LASSO in regression analysis?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
Technical interview
Hr Interview

Interview Question – Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Very Easy Interview

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2013.

Interview Details Internship converted to full time offer

Interview Question – No interview since I got the internship through my university's brand name only   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a better offer elsewhere through campus placements

Very Easy Interview

Senior Support Engineer Interview

New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details Hiring is totally based on requirement in hand and not based of candidates general abilities or looking into his past work profile.

Interview Question – Questions asked were very basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no scope of negotiation, either take or leave

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Kharagpur, West Bengal

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2012.

Interview Details First there was shortlisting based upon college grade and skill test
On the day of interview there was a initial screening via group discussion
Then there was two rounds of Interview . On passing both the rounds final offer was given.

Interview Question – They asked about implication of the recent happenings in the financial markets and basics of finance, Nothing too difficult .   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse interview questions and advice. All 454 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.