Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai).

Interview

there were total 5 rounds - 4 of them local with 1 of them being practical questions round and 1 with onshore counterpart.

mostly questions were asked around your past experience and about the team you would be part of.

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations in next 5 years, type of work you are interested in doing.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

Nothing big..Details
    Hiring was through campus recruitment program. First step is shortlisting based on resume, anybody with intern in finance, CFA, good acads (read 8.5 above) were shortlisted. Second process was group discussion on general current topics. Emphasis is on involvement in the group and listening to others. Followed by GD, there were 2 to 3 rounds of interviews. First round was about getting to know about candidate, why finance kinda questions, checking basic knowledge on finance. Mostly they were interested in knowing your personality and its suitability for position offered. Second round was more of HR interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

I would like to share my personal review about interview process in credit suisse. I applied through consultancy in Pune. First it was java test consisting of objective and coding skills. After that it was 2 technical round followed by director round.

I cleared all round and told that consultancy will get back to you. I followed up with consultancy and it was all good. They said its positive and you will get call from HR for salary negotiation. Everything good till now, but after two weeks i got mail saying that your candidature has been cancelled.

I felt really bad, without any reason they just cancelled it. I was expecting at least something, i didn't feel bad about cancelling but they didn't had curtsy to tell why it was cancelled.

I really wasted by valuable time i mean entire day, one of the worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

• Technically interview was good, asked me on multithreading, concurrent hashmap, collection framework, restful webservices   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

It was light interview. technical round was based on Accounting standards. In HR round, interviewer asked about my family background and he also asked technical questions surprisingly. Rest was pretty normal.

Interview Questions

• They were asking that you will leave behind all your income tax, corporate law for this profile   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

This is for the Exempt Non Officer - Model Risk Management Profile
    Campus Recruitment

Test based on Puzzles, Quant, one question on regression, tough 10+2 level questions, optimization
    Shortlist for PI - around 20 to 25 members
    Two Rounds of Technical Interview - Mostly Probability, PnC, functions and engineering maths
    After the first round around 50% of the candidates are selected for the final round of interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2014.

Interview

First Round - Aptitude(Basic Math and numericals)
    30 People selected for Interviews

First Round Interview-Technical Interview
    Some Aptitude Questions(Geometry and Basic math,Basic Statistics)
    Data Structures(Linked lists,Stacks,Heaps..etc)

Second Round Interview-Management Round
    Resume base questions(Projects and your life in professional college)
    Why would like to intern in Credit Suisse?
    Learn Newer technologies like Csharp apart from C.

Third Round interview-HR round
    Few general questions about strengths and weakness.
    Life in College.
    Learn a lot Credit Suisse-Their operations,Services(From official website and Wikipedia)

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such.But they insist on Proper dress code.   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through college and cleared the apti which was a paper/pen test of 1 hour. There were 3 sections including quant, puzzles and coding. 1 more important bonus questions is to design an architecture like for a payment gateway.
    I cleared apti but not technical round.
    Technical was not tough but I was not prepared.

Interview Questions

• Why did not solve all the coding questions in the first round   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Three tier process - telephonic and two personal interviews

Interview Questions

• Explain the American and European Crisis in a nutshell   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Interview

Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Questions

• A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.   Answer Question