Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Analyst Interview

Lead Analyst
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2011.

Interview Details Is done through consultants. Two rounds of interview take place. One with the hiring manager who may be at AVP level and other by a VP or director. Primary concern is stability of the person coming in.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join a function which is not revenue generating ?   View Answer

Prime Services Interview

Prime Services
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2013.

Interview Details Hiring was through campus recruitment program. First step is shortlisting based on resume, anybody with intern in finance, CFA, good acads (read 8.5 above) were shortlisted. Second process was group discussion on general current topics. Emphasis is on involvement in the group and listening to others. Followed by GD, there were 2 to 3 rounds of interviews. First round was about getting to know about candidate, why finance kinda questions, checking basic knowledge on finance. Mostly they were interested in knowing your personality and its suitability for position offered. Second round was more of HR interview.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. Interview was more of discussion based.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details Three tier process - telephonic and two personal interviews

Interview Question – Explain the American and European Crisis in a nutshell   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Exempt Non Officer

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Question – A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Quantitative Analyst
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2014.

Interview Details One Telephonic interview of about 45 minutes. Very easy and comfortable.

ENO Interview

ENO
Mumbai

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details 4-5 rounds of interviews. 2 business rounds. just basics. 2nd business round was stress interview.

Interview Question – nothing like that. they asked only from my resume & relevant to JD.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Interview Question – Everything about finance.   Answer Question

Model Risk Management Analyst Interview

Model Risk Management Analyst
Mumbai

Interview Details i applied from my college, we had an written test based on basic probability and mathematics and finance, since we don't have finance as a part of our curriculum they asked us to skip that part. shortlisted candidates were selected for technical round. there were two panels. one panel was asking very good technical questions where as the other one was asking basic aptitude questions(even she was not sure of some of the answers). the shortlisted students had an HR round then they got the offer.

Interview Question – what is the LASSO in regression analysis?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
Technical interview
Hr Interview

Interview Question – Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Equity Research Analyst

Interview Details Cv shortlisting and then telephonic interview

Interview Question – Be confident of HR questions   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!