Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2014.

First Round - Aptitude(Basic Math and numericals)
    30 People selected for Interviews

First Round Interview-Technical Interview
    Some Aptitude Questions(Geometry and Basic math,Basic Statistics)
    Data Structures(Linked lists,Stacks,Heaps..etc)

Second Round Interview-Management Round
    Resume base questions(Projects and your life in professional college)
    Why would like to intern in Credit Suisse?
    Learn Newer technologies like Csharp apart from C.

Third Round interview-HR round
    Few general questions about strengths and weakness.
    Life in College.
    Learn a lot Credit Suisse-Their operations,Services(From official website and Wikipedia)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such.But they insist on Proper dress code.   View Answer

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2011.

Is done through consultants. Two rounds of interview take place. One with the hiring manager who may be at AVP level and other by a VP or director. Primary concern is stability of the person coming in.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join a function which is not revenue generating ?   View Answer

Prime Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2013.

Hiring was through campus recruitment program. First step is shortlisting based on resume, anybody with intern in finance, CFA, good acads (read 8.5 above) were shortlisted. Second process was group discussion on general current topics. Emphasis is on involvement in the group and listening to others. Followed by GD, there were 2 to 3 rounds of interviews. First round was about getting to know about candidate, why finance kinda questions, checking basic knowledge on finance. Mostly they were interested in knowing your personality and its suitability for position offered. Second round was more of HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. Interview was more of discussion based.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Three tier process - telephonic and two personal interviews

Interview Questions
    • Explain the American and European Crisis in a nutshell   Answer Question

Exempt Non Officer Interview

Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Questions
    • A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2014.

One Telephonic interview of about 45 minutes. Very easy and comfortable.

ENO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

4-5 rounds of interviews. 2 business rounds. just basics. 2nd business round was stress interview.

Interview Questions
    • nothing like that. they asked only from my resume & relevant to JD.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Model Risk Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

i applied from my college, we had an written test based on basic probability and mathematics and finance, since we don't have finance as a part of our curriculum they asked us to skip that part. shortlisted candidates were selected for technical round. there were two panels. one panel was asking very good technical questions where as the other one was asking basic aptitude questions(even she was not sure of some of the answers). the shortlisted students had an HR round then they got the offer.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2013.

Aptitude test. 25 mcq of quant and lr, 7 puzzles and 7 programs time 90 mins.
    Technical interview
    Hr Interview

Interview Questions
    • Scheduling of threads and processes.... (even they didn't knew, were playing with me around...)   Answer Question

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!