Cummins Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

telephone interview
1. self introduction
2. why cummins?
3. what position? why this positiob?
4. behavioral question

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you take some credits for an achievement, but it turns out someone else help you in the process.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in University Center, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cummins (University Center, MI (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had submitted my resume in the career fair in University of Michigan Ann Arbor, and got the campus interview within 2 weeks ( I believe there were about 30-40 people got that kind of interview). During the 45-min interview, I was asked by a technical recruiter about both behavior questions and technical questions. Since I was ill-prepared, I did not give him the best answers they were looking for...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most creative thought you have ever had.   Answer Question