D&B

Updated 16 Jan 2015

2.9

Process Associate (Research, Operation and Data) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at D&B.

good communication skills and writing skills are required. able to work on Sunday and working hours according to Dubai working hours . Need to face one to one interview following written test. Next HR round. Its not difficult. certificates verification.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Two Technical rounds [Logically solving program] and technical discussion explaining about the projects done and questions related to that and last meet VP for further discussion. They check how technically sound you are, how verbally and confidentially you are.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&B in August 2014.

I was intimated about a walk-in by a consultancy. It was at 10 AM . At 10:15 they started a written test for 1 hour within the bay.The questions were ambiguous and the pictures they had given were vague and not printed with good quality. After the test, they started verifying the answer, I could hear the persons talking while correcting the paper and it seemed that most of them did not know the answers to the questions and were struggling to verify the papers!. I lost any good impressions I had about the company. As I passed the written test, I faced a technical interview, which was also okay, but was told that if i were selected I would have to stretch times on most days. After I passed this level, I had a meeting with the manager who told me that it had a 8 hour culture, which confused me. After this round I had a meeting with the HR manager. After asking all details, he said he would get back to me on the next day and it has not happened and now it is few days later.

Interview Questions
    • If two persons in your team are performing equally good how will you rate them during the appraisal process   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at D&B in December 2010.

Cold calling, telephonic round and than personal interview

Interview Questions
    • case study, idea to launch new product   View Answer

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at D&B in February 2010.

First step: HR Call.
    Second step: Flying down to Mumbai to meet SBU Head.
    Interview lasts for about 2 hrs.
    Step 3: Meet CEO for a brief discussion.
    Step 4: Negotiations with HR.
    Step 5. Arrangement to join.

Interview Questions
    • Being a Business Head will you be able to take care of employees because ultimately it is about taking care about their families.   Answer Question
    Could negotiate the salary.
    Advice to others: Be firm while asking and justify it.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at D&B in August 2009.

Written Test to test writing skills - A topic was provided to be prepared from home.
    This was followed by F2F interview

Interview Questions
    Not much negotiation as I was at start of my career

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at D&B in June 2009.

Interview process consisted of one round of BA related questions followed by questions related to leadership skills.

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question
    The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

PHP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

Initially there was a phone screen where HR asked some behavioral questions and then I was called to there office in Malibu where I had interview with hiring manager which included some behavioral questions and some technical questions. I was also asked to code two problems. I did not get the offer and still wonder the reason for it as I answered all the questions. When asked for some feedback after the rejection, there has been no response till date.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions.   Answer Question

Model Validation Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at D&B.

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.