Database Marketing Group

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Database Marketing Group.

Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter who prepared me for the interview and set it up with the company. First was a phone interview that lasted over an hour. They asked me many questions about leadership abilities and examples. Not very much about my actual marketing experience. They then asked me for an in person interview on the spot. I was told that if they liked me in the in person interview they would ask me to take a test on excel and pivot tables.

Interview Question – Explain to me an issue with upper management and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Database Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Database Marketing Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Database Marketing Group employees and interview candidates.