Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DeVry University
- Admissions Advisor (14)
- Admissions Advisor I (11)
- Admissions Representative (8)
- Student Finance Consultant (6)
- Instructor (4)
- Student Worker (3)
- Admission Advisor (2)
- Operations Support Coordinator (2)
- Career Advisor (2)
- Adjunct Professor (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Student Success Coach (2)
- Student Support Advisor (2)
- Directon of Admissions (1)
- Executive Admissions Advisor (1)
- IT Tech Assistant (1)
- Practicum Coordinator (1)
- Student Central Manager (1)
- Student Finance Consultant I Position (1)
- Associate Dean Business (1)
- Senior Financial Advisor (1)
- Departmental Manager (1)
- Director of Career Services (1)
- Executive Advisor (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Operations Coordinator (1)
- Education (1)
- National Account Manager (1)
- Tutor (1)
- Administrative (1)
Human Resources Interview
I applied online – interviewed at DeVry University (Downers Grove, IL (US)) in April 2012.
I interviewed on site with several managers for two different positions in the HR department within a 3-month period. No one got back to me. I contacted the recruiters to politely ask whether the positions were filled and they did not respond at all. Very unprofessional HR team!
Other Interview Reviews for DeVry University
Human Resources InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at DeVry University in September 2011.
The interview process overall was satisfactory. The company contacted me. I first interviewed with their Talent manager and proceeded to take test on line as well as four and half hours of interviews with high level individuals. I took notes, send thank you to each individual and followed up with phone calls.
My biggest disappointment was that no one, not the talent manager, not an email, letter of rejection or anything was sent back to me.
Even if I was not the selected individual, I feel this has left a bad taste of unprofessionalism! Would never recommend the school or to interview with them ever.
- What significant level of contribution have you made to your employer (not difficult) Answer Question