Dell

Updated 27 Sep 2014
Updated 27 Sep 2014

2.9

Software Development Senior Advisor Interview

two rounds, one with peer and one with senior management. they will just talk about your current job responsibilities and will ask a number of questions for which they are not sure. So be confident and keep on replying as if you know everything.

Senior Technical Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dell.

Campus Placement
    - There was first an aptitude test
    - then there was a Technical Interview
    - managerial round was much more of how you your thought process work
    - HR round is the most simple

Interview Questions
    • not much... there were normal questions of BCNF, SQL, Asp.Net   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Campus Recruitment Process.
    3 rounds.
    Round 1- Written test. This round had 3 sections. Aptitude, English and Technical. Multiple Choice Questions with no negative marking.
    Round 2- Technical Interview. Questions asked depend mostly on what you write in your resume.
    Round 3- HR Interview. General HR questions, the interviewers are very observant.

Test Associate Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Dell.

I applied through college

Interview details- Three rounds of process

1.Online Test
    2.Technical interview
    3.HR interview

Online test consisted of 60 questions
    -30 questions from quantitative and verbal
    -30 questions from technical

General aptitude section was of average difficulty. Technical section had questions from C,C++,Java,Computer networks,microprocessors

If you have practiced general aptitude questions,then the test will be easy.

Interview questions- They mainly asked me about my projects,Questions on computer networks, software testing.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a code for number of cars and bikes entering the college.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Through consultancy, we were first trained through the consultancy and the dell recruited few student and we directly moved to projects. The entire process was of around 2 months.

Software Dev Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Dell in August 2014.

2 Interview Rounds.

1 is technical and 1 is Managerial level.

Simple and easy interview process.

Common interview question - Why should we hire you ?

Unexpected interview question is - what are the db2 error codes we get in Db2.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dell.

average.not much difficult process to get into..the mostly ask about the previous employer average.not much difficult process to get into..the mostly ask about the previous employeraverage.not much difficult process to get into..the mostly ask about the previous employer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Dell in July 2014.

First Round:
    (Analytical, programming, OOPS)
    There was an Online test which consists of questions from C, C++/Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Quantitative Aptitude. Questions given in the first round were little bit tough.
    (Try to solve the questions from GeeksQuiz which will speed you up during the written test)

Second Round:Discussion on project, questions from Operating systems, Database management systems, Algorithms, Data Structures.

Writer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Dell.

Interview process is highly time consuming at Pitney Bowes. Had to wait 6 hours for a 45 minute interview. No direct access to the HR. Reception person co-ordinates all appointments.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

2-3 rounds of interview will be there. Initial round will be taken by leads and then followed by managers
    SQL, Excel and business case solving skills are tested
    Communication skills are tested as the candidate needs to talk with partners
    For few positions , they may ask SAS or other tool related experience

Interview Questions
    • Business case is given to candidates. His ability to comprehend the information and make a sense of it and ability to provide some logical solutions to the problem are tested   Answer Question

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!