Deloitte

Average Difficulty
64 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Question – Nothing of that sort   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nego. as it was thru campus

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Question – You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Interview Details The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Interview Question – Well, i did not feel any question was difficult.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details applied through campus..1st round was aptitude test,followed by group discussion..final round was hr interview

Interview Question – group discussion   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Aptitute test followed by GD and PI in the campus of St. Xavier's College (Kolkata). Aptitude test was for basic mathematical skills, accounting fundamentals, Logical reasonong and Verbal Ability, much easier than the MBA entrance examinations, purpose being to weed-out low IQ candidates. GD tested basic speaking skills and the PI was more of a discussion to ensure that both the candidate and the HR are on the same page.

Interview Question – Giive us reasons for selecting you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiaton was required

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details it was a smooth and open interview with the managers. it seemed
 as if i was just having a friendly chat with them. they were really nice listeners and allowed me to put forward my life's plans and expectations

Interview Question – as such there wasnt any difficult question. more than the technical quotient, they were majorly focusing on the overall intelligence quotient as well as your compatibility with the organisation.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details I received a phone interview by partner. It was about half an hour. I was asked about my resume and some behavior questions. About 1 month later, I was asked for the office visit. 1 partner and 2 managers interviewed me. I got a chance to have lunch with some current employees as well.

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details it is pretty standard campus recruting just like anywhere else. you start by submitting resume for review, then go participating in all campus recruting events organized by Deloitte. hone your resume. after that you will get picked for interview. prepared for interview, perform well, and you are going to get an offer.

Interview Question – what is the most difficult situation you have ever experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for college new hires

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Interviews are almost all behavioral, you will most likely do 2 or 3 with senior ranking members of the Audit team. Also, if you have greeters or facilitators between meetings, those people will also be evaluating you so be on your best behavior.

Interview Question – Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Initial communications: Reached out by the head campus recruiter and scheduled for two campus interviews, each one 15-30 minutes.
Planning: I was told this was mainly going to be a behavioral interview therefore I mainly planned by thoroughly reviewing my own resume and being prepared with the "STAR" method to respond to behavioral interview questions.
Number of Interviews: 4 total (2 first round on campus, 2 second round in the city)
Perception of the people: Motivated, lot of pride in their firm being better than other Big 4 firms

Interview Question – Most difficult question was "Why do you want to go into Audit versus Deloitte's other offerings (Tax, FAS, ERS, etc.)?"   View Answer

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!