Deloitte

Updated 29 Oct 2014

2.8

68 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Aptitute test followed by GD and PI in the campus of St. Xavier's College (Kolkata). Aptitude test was for basic mathematical skills, accounting fundamentals, Logical reasonong and Verbal Ability, much easier than the MBA entrance examinations, purpose being to weed-out low IQ candidates. GD tested basic speaking skills and the PI was more of a discussion to ensure that both the candidate and the HR are on the same page.

No negotiaton was required

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

applied through campus..1st round was aptitude test,followed by group discussion..final round was hr interview

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

The recruitment process has 3 rounds for on campus placement:
    1. Online exam
        The online exam is on the lines of CAT exam, consists of maths, English and logical reasoning of very easy level. There is accounts apart from the other test areas.
    2. Group Discussion
        The group comprises of 8-10 participants. The topic for discussion are very common and conventional. Often 6 get selected for the last round.
    3 Personal Interview
       Analytical interview is conducted. Questions are asked to understand the personality of the interviewee. Easy interview. The interviewers are very friendly and always smiling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

it was a smooth and open interview with the managers. it seemed
     as if i was just having a friendly chat with them. they were really nice listeners and allowed me to put forward my life's plans and expectations

Interview Questions
    • as such there wasnt any difficult question. more than the technical quotient, they were majorly focusing on the overall intelligence quotient as well as your compatibility with the organisation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    • You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer
    I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Questions
    No nego. as it was thru campus

Audit Assistant Interview

First interview on the phone. They asked very basic questions, but behavioral questions were included. They even asked me 2~3 accounting questions. I did not expect those, so I did poorly.

Second interview took 1.5 hours. I met three people: one partner, one director and one manager. They asked questions based on your resume, but it was more like a chat or networking with your interviewer. The point is to let them like you and make them enjoy talking to you or listening to your words.

Was invited to the dinner with them. Some other employees in the office also attended. They were very much and joked around. It was a fun night, yet I was too tired to talk much.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you decide to change your career (path)? What is your ideal working environment? What is your goal for this coming 5 years?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Got an interview through my college (Deloitte came to campus). Interviewed with a partner who asked behavioral type questions and reviewed my resume. Made it to second round interviews (treated to dinner the night before), second interview in the office with a different partner.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Interviews are almost all behavioral, you will most likely do 2 or 3 with senior ranking members of the Audit team. Also, if you have greeters or facilitators between meetings, those people will also be evaluating you so be on your best behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question