Deloitte

2.8

65 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Questions
No nego. as it was thru campus

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    • You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer
    I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

applied through campus..1st round was aptitude test,followed by group discussion..final round was hr interview

Audit Assistant Interview

Aptitute test followed by GD and PI in the campus of St. Xavier's College (Kolkata). Aptitude test was for basic mathematical skills, accounting fundamentals, Logical reasonong and Verbal Ability, much easier than the MBA entrance examinations, purpose being to weed-out low IQ candidates. GD tested basic speaking skills and the PI was more of a discussion to ensure that both the candidate and the HR are on the same page.

No negotiaton was required

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

it was a smooth and open interview with the managers. it seemed
     as if i was just having a friendly chat with them. they were really nice listeners and allowed me to put forward my life's plans and expectations

Interview Questions
    • as such there wasnt any difficult question. more than the technical quotient, they were majorly focusing on the overall intelligence quotient as well as your compatibility with the organisation.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Got an interview through my college (Deloitte came to campus). Interviewed with a partner who asked behavioral type questions and reviewed my resume. Made it to second round interviews (treated to dinner the night before), second interview in the office with a different partner.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were unable to complete a task assigned to you   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I received a phone interview by partner. It was about half an hour. I was asked about my resume and some behavior questions. About 1 month later, I was asked for the office visit. 1 partner and 2 managers interviewed me. I got a chance to have lunch with some current employees as well.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

it is pretty standard campus recruting just like anywhere else. you start by submitting resume for review, then go participating in all campus recruting events organized by Deloitte. hone your resume. after that you will get picked for interview. prepared for interview, perform well, and you are going to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most difficult situation you have ever experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation for college new hires

Audit Assistant Interview

Interviews are almost all behavioral, you will most likely do 2 or 3 with senior ranking members of the Audit team. Also, if you have greeters or facilitators between meetings, those people will also be evaluating you so be on your best behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult person who didn't pull their weight and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!