Deloitte

Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.7

74 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Aptitute test followed by GD and PI in the campus of St. Xavier's College (Kolkata). Aptitude test was for basic mathematical skills, accounting fundamentals, Logical reasonong and Verbal Ability, much easier than the MBA entrance examinations, purpose being to weed-out low IQ candidates. GD tested basic speaking skills and the PI was more of a discussion to ensure that both the candidate and the HR are on the same page.

No negotiaton was required

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

applied through campus..1st round was aptitude test,followed by group discussion..final round was hr interview

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

The recruitment process has 3 rounds for on campus placement:
    1. Online exam
        The online exam is on the lines of CAT exam, consists of maths, English and logical reasoning of very easy level. There is accounts apart from the other test areas.
    2. Group Discussion
        The group comprises of 8-10 participants. The topic for discussion are very common and conventional. Often 6 get selected for the last round.
    3 Personal Interview
       Analytical interview is conducted. Questions are asked to understand the personality of the interviewee. Easy interview. The interviewers are very friendly and always smiling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

it was a smooth and open interview with the managers. it seemed
     as if i was just having a friendly chat with them. they were really nice listeners and allowed me to put forward my life's plans and expectations

Interview Questions
    • as such there wasnt any difficult question. more than the technical quotient, they were majorly focusing on the overall intelligence quotient as well as your compatibility with the organisation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Questions
    • You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer
    I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Questions
    No nego. as it was thru campus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Campus Placement:
    1st round - resume shortlisting
    2nd round - written test - maths, logic, grammar and essay.
    3rd round - Group discussion - simple topics just to see how you put across your thought process and your speaking n confidence level is tested.
    4th round - Personal Interview - was conducted by a panel of 3.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simple just make sure you make your weaknesses look good and be confident. Its mostly HR questions like - future plan 5 yr down the line, mention your weaknesses and strengths, team player or individual worker. And are you ready to learn and get along with people easily or not.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I networked and applied online for the position, heard back within a week to schedule a first-round interview on campus. The first-round grilled me on my resume and had a behavioral section afterwards. I was asked about experience working in teams and how I deal with stress from what I remember.

I was invited to a second-round a few weeks later and interviewed with two partners and a senior manager. They were exceptionally friendly and the whole interview seemed like more of a social than an actual interview. I mostly just chatted about my experience, their careers, families, hobbies, etc. Be prepared to walk someone through your resume and answer a few behavioral questions but for the most part just be friendly and open to conversation. Don't be afraid to ask questions or chat about more personal matters like family and vacation.

Interview Questions
    • I had a low-ish GPA so if your GPA is not quite up to par, be prepared to explain and show what you have done to compensate or remedy. For the record, I had a 3.2-ish and was directly asked about my GPA.   Answer Question
    There was little negotiation, but my kindly recruiter raised my starting salary slightly. I would not be afraid to ask for more if you think it necessary.

Audit Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

2 half-hour interviews back to back with managers on Campus. Before the interview, there was a pre-interview event the night before, and basically just talk with recruiters. After a few weeks, Deloitte will just send an email to notify whether you get to the second round or not