Deloitte

61 interviews

2.8

61 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

First round interview at campus interview site. Behavioral questions and a chance to ask some questions about the position. Got a call within the week to schedule a second interview.
Second round interview consisted of 2 30-minute interviews with HR and a Partner at the office. More behavioral questions, including items on your resume. "Optional" dinner at the office later that night to meet some of the staff.

Interview Questions
No negotiations. Given an offer letter.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Intern Interview

After a phone screen with a local recruiter, I was schedule an in-house interview. The interview lasted for an hours: 2 half an hour session with a director and partner. It was very relaxed and conversational. Know the decision in 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • What is one priority that you manage to make time to successfully achieve?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 11 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Campus recruiting and presentation, Deloitte leadership conference at DU, first round interviews on campus and second round interviews in the office.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had trouble portraying a message to someone and how did you handle the conflict?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

phone interview for first round. very fit.

Interview Questions

found better fir with other firm

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

First round interview:

They did not have much of a presence at my school as the other Big 4 firms did. They shared a waiting room with PwC, which had 4-5 greeters and Deloitte had none.

My interviewer was extremely nice and made it pretty casual. It was extremely behavioral. The behavioral questions were set up into 4 different categories which were to show your leadership skills, communication skills, and two other skills that I can't recall. There was nothing extremely tough. Very situational, "tell me about a time..." The interviewer also took brief notes about each of my answers.

Supposed to hear back within 1-2 weeks about second rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenge you have overcome while working on a group project   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

1st round on campus was relatively easy, they flew a manager down from SF to LA and so the interview was really easy. The 2nd round in SF was with one manger and one partner. Both were pretty conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were trying to achieve something and you faced something that got in the way of getting it?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
    All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
    Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

Audit Intern Interview

Campus/phone interview, asked back for a second interview to the offices of location. From there, had 2 more interviews with manager/ Sr. manager - fairly laid back, behavioral questions, very conversational. Got a call back a couple hours after I left the office, as did the other candidates who were offered a position, I assume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unexpected change, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

It is done via on campus recruiting. I applied online through my university's career website, and submitted both my resume and unofficial transcript. After being selected for interview on campus, Deloitte had a dinner the night before the interview. The dinner was held in a bar/restaurant and it is optional. The next day was the interview. After the interview, I got a respond from the HR person few days later.

Interview Questions
    • What are your plans in the next 5 years? What about the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

There is a pre-interview social the night before to meet the professionals. The staff were nice. The on-campus interview only lasted 25 min. 5 min of administration. I described myself, explain the reason why I want to go to certain location and was asked one more question before the interviewer asked me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you have to work on a tight time schedule.   Answer Question