Deloitte

Average Difficulty
61 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Parsippany, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details First round interview at campus interview site. Behavioral questions and a chance to ask some questions about the position. Got a call within the week to schedule a second interview.
Second round interview consisted of 2 30-minute interviews with HR and a Partner at the office. More behavioral questions, including items on your resume. "Optional" dinner at the office later that night to meet some of the staff.

Interview Question – What is the biggest ethical dilemma you have faced?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Given an offer letter.

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details After a phone screen with a local recruiter, I was schedule an in-house interview. The interview lasted for an hours: 2 half an hour session with a director and partner. It was very relaxed and conversational. Know the decision in 4 days.

Interview Question – What is one priority that you manage to make time to successfully achieve?   Answer Question

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 11 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details Campus recruiting and presentation, Deloitte leadership conference at DU, first round interviews on campus and second round interviews in the office.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had trouble portraying a message to someone and how did you handle the conflict?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details phone interview for first round. very fit.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   View Answer

Reason for Declining – found better fir with other firm

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details First round interview:

They did not have much of a presence at my school as the other Big 4 firms did. They shared a waiting room with PwC, which had 4-5 greeters and Deloitte had none.

My interviewer was extremely nice and made it pretty casual. It was extremely behavioral. The behavioral questions were set up into 4 different categories which were to show your leadership skills, communication skills, and two other skills that I can't recall. There was nothing extremely tough. Very situational, "tell me about a time..." The interviewer also took brief notes about each of my answers.

Supposed to hear back within 1-2 weeks about second rounds.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenge you have overcome while working on a group project   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details 1st round on campus was relatively easy, they flew a manager down from SF to LA and so the interview was really easy. The 2nd round in SF was with one manger and one partner. Both were pretty conversational.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were trying to achieve something and you faced something that got in the way of getting it?   Answer Question

Berkeley, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details First round on campus, two 1:1 back to back 30 min interviews
All basic behavioral questions. Pushed a little but nothing crazy.
Second round invited to office in LA, three back to back 1:1 interviews with senior manager, partner, and director. Second round was most chill interview process ever, barely asked any behavioral questions, just getting to know you and see if they'd like being around you.

Interview Question – Biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Campus/phone interview, asked back for a second interview to the offices of location. From there, had 2 more interviews with manager/ Sr. manager - fairly laid back, behavioral questions, very conversational. Got a call back a couple hours after I left the office, as did the other candidates who were offered a position, I assume.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unexpected change, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details It is done via on campus recruiting. I applied online through my university's career website, and submitted both my resume and unofficial transcript. After being selected for interview on campus, Deloitte had a dinner the night before the interview. The dinner was held in a bar/restaurant and it is optional. The next day was the interview. After the interview, I got a respond from the HR person few days later.

Interview Question – What are your plans in the next 5 years? What about the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview Details There is a pre-interview social the night before to meet the professionals. The staff were nice. The on-campus interview only lasted 25 min. 5 min of administration. I described myself, explain the reason why I want to go to certain location and was asked one more question before the interviewer asked me to ask questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you have to work on a tight time schedule.   Answer Question