Deloitte

3.1

122 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Difficult comapred to the other interviews conducted around the region. Versant and vatage are must rounds included in the interview process. These tes your compunication skills, similar to TOEFL. Had 3 technical rounds which were difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Many technical questions were asked. Focus was more on the technical concept rather than on previous projects or achievements   Answer Question
Very rigid. Not much to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

It was a good hiring process which consisted of a written test followed by a gd on case study and that was followed by technical interview. The main thing they were looking for is our communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical interview I was asked about data warehousing which I had only a rough idea. So I managed to answer the question using thse ideas only.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

For Campus hires Standard hiring process specified by the University and the Company. Normally It has 3 stages 1 APTITUDE Test, One Group Discussion and Finally Personal Interview.
    And for lateral hires, one technical Round, One by Hire Management and One by HR. Standard process.

There is not much of a scope for negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Online Test then Group Discussion then Personal Interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

First was an online test which was completely based on aptitude & vocabulary questions.
    Then they had a group case study round where they short listed again according to their requirements and at the last it was personal interview which was very general as in they asked questions on the data we provided in our resume, most of the students who reached the interview round got selected.

Interview Questions
    • They generally do not ask technical questions in the interview but they suddenly asked me questions related to networking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

the process was pretty easy,they look mostly for communication skills.procedure consists of an aptitude and verbal exam, a group discussion and interview. i interview was very easy they look for leader ship skills and team work.

campus recruitment

Business Analyst Interview

written test followed by a case study consisting of a group discussion & presentation of the problem.Interview in the end
    written test checked the quant,verbal & logical reasoning skills
    The case study consisted of a problem & it was required to discuss upon it & answer some questions given which were relevant to the problem
    The interview went pleasantly with questions ranging from puzzles to situation response

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to do only coding for 3 years in the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Written test, GD's, PI, TI

Interview Questions
    It was campus drive. No question for negotiation as i was fresher.

Business Analyst Interview

The first round was a general aptitude,verbal and reasoning test
     2nd round- A Case Study
    3rd round- Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Test was conducted
    case study like a gd with 9 people and after that presentation of the solutions
    interview was mostly hr...mine was very short and quick

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!