Deloitte

Average Difficulty
120 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details It was a good hiring process which consisted of a written test followed by a gd on case study and that was followed by technical interview. The main thing they were looking for is our communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.

Interview Question – In the technical interview I was asked about data warehousing which I had only a rough idea. So I managed to answer the question using thse ideas only.   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details For Campus hires Standard hiring process specified by the University and the Company. Normally It has 3 stages 1 APTITUDE Test, One Group Discussion and Finally Personal Interview.
And for lateral hires, one technical Round, One by Hire Management and One by HR. Standard process.

Negotiation Details – There is not much of a scope for negotiation

Business Analyst

Interview Details Online Test then Group Discussion then Personal Interviews.

Interview Question – What is Deloitte?   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details First was an online test which was completely based on aptitude & vocabulary questions.
Then they had a group case study round where they short listed again according to their requirements and at the last it was personal interview which was very general as in they asked questions on the data we provided in our resume, most of the students who reached the interview round got selected.

Interview Question – They generally do not ask technical questions in the interview but they suddenly asked me questions related to networking.   Answer Question

Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details the process was pretty easy,they look mostly for communication skills.procedure consists of an aptitude and verbal exam, a group discussion and interview. i interview was very easy they look for leader ship skills and team work.

Interview Question – how secular are you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – campus recruitment

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details written test followed by a case study consisting of a group discussion & presentation of the problem.Interview in the end
written test checked the quant,verbal & logical reasoning skills
The case study consisted of a problem & it was required to discuss upon it & answer some questions given which were relevant to the problem
The interview went pleasantly with questions ranging from puzzles to situation response

Interview Question – Are you ready to do only coding for 3 years in the company   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Interview Details Written test, GD's, PI, TI

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was campus drive. No question for negotiation as i was fresher.

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details The first round was a general aptitude,verbal and reasoning test
 2nd round- A Case Study
3rd round- Interview

Bangalore

I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Test was conducted
case study like a gd with 9 people and after that presentation of the solutions
interview was mostly hr...mine was very short and quick

Interview Question – case study   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details 1)HR screening round 2) Technical round 3)verbal round 4)Technical round

Interview Question – all are expected questions   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!