Deloitte

Updated 22 Jan 2015

3.1

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through website. After my resume was reviewed, i was invited to take an IQ test online. The next round consisted of 2 interviews: one with HR, one with mid level employees. These interviews tested my motivation. Also, brain teasers/market sizing questions were asked. The next round consisted of a financial case. After passing these rounds, i sat down with a partner for a chat on motivation.

Interview Questions
    • If i were to sell water at the train station, would i turn a profit?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

First-round interviews were on campus, and consist of two 30-minute cases. The cases are fairly standard. In at least one they'll give you a series of exhibits with graphs and tables, and ask you to come to draw a conclusion or recommendation from the data. The final round interviews consist of, again, only two interviews, except this time they're 45-60 min. long. One is behavioral while the other is a case.

Business Analyst Interview

Process was very informative and helpful at every step. They really make an effort to make sure you get an understanding for the culture as well as the role through various events. Resume Screen, Chats, First Round, Second Round.

Interview Questions
    • Case was fair but intense. Be ready to go the moment you step in the door.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First round was on campus, and it included one behavioral interview and one case interview. The second round was at their office, and consisted of one one-hour long case interview. The second round had a partner and a senior consultant.

Interview Questions
    • The partner will try to trip you up in their questioning, and play the game where they answer the phone in the middle of your second round.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I attended an interview in college. We were 24 new graduate and students.
    First of all we made a call and we presented ourself briefly.
    Then a senior manager showed all the steps necessary to obtain a job in Deloitte and all the possible careers.
    At the end of the morning we had to sustain a logical and mathematical test in 40 minutes.
    Looking on the test results, some of us have been invited to take part to a study case in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Logical and mathematical test. It was not difficult but it was a test composed by 40 questions which has to be solved in 40 minutes. It is not possible to use a calculator.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Deloitte Consulting has a relatively quick hiring process. I was alerted about the first-round interview around 10 days before interview date. The hiring managers were very nice and professional as were the greeters and interviewers. The interview itself consisted of one 30 minute behavioral interview and one 30 minute case. A lot depends a lot upon the interviewers you get. It seems that some perform the behavioral portion differently, some asking more broad questions and others asking more specific questions. The case portion of the interview was relatively straight forward but went by very quickly, so make sure to communicate clearly what you can in the short time you have.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral interviewer asked very specific questions about situations and examples of leadership, specifically asking about examples of leadership besides significant ones already present on my resume.   Answer Question
    • I was surprised about the amount of time allotted for me to ask the interviewers questions. Particularly in the case interview, there was time for me to ask the interviewer several questions before I moved on to the behavioral portion of the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very involved process. First round had 2 interviews - one behavioral and one case. The case was not the normal business case. Involved a lot of graphs and not as much calculation. Interpreting graphs etc. Second round was one house long case. Similar to the first case but more in depth

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Invited to pre-interview networking event and pre-interview Ace the Case Workshop. Interview consisted of 30 min behavioural part (Why Deloitte, why consulting etc) and a 30 min Case Interview. The Case interview was easy and both interviewers were very polite. However, while they both said at the end of the interview that I was great and they liked my organization and thought process I did not pass to the next round [god knows why].