Deloitte

Updated 13 Nov 2014

3.1

137 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Very involved process. First round had 2 interviews - one behavioral and one case. The case was not the normal business case. Involved a lot of graphs and not as much calculation. Interpreting graphs etc. Second round was one house long case. Similar to the first case but more in depth

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Invited to pre-interview networking event and pre-interview Ace the Case Workshop. Interview consisted of 30 min behavioural part (Why Deloitte, why consulting etc) and a 30 min Case Interview. The Case interview was easy and both interviewers were very polite. However, while they both said at the end of the interview that I was great and they liked my organization and thought process I did not pass to the next round [god knows why].

Business Analyst Interview

Interview was one case and one behavioral. Behavioral interview was with a partner. Pretty conversational in nature. The partner gave off a strange vibe though, seemed like I was wasting his time. Pretty straight forward though. The case was easy, if you prepare ahead of time you will be fine. Overall okay/bad experience, but they were quick to say no.

Interview Questions
    • What difficulties do you see with working for Deloitte?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I had an initial conversation with a recruiter, who then set me up with two phone interviews - one behavioral and one case. The behavioral was pretty straight forward, asked mostly about my resume, experience working with others, why I would be a good fit, etc. The case interview was a typical Deloitte-style case as presented on their website. If you practice cases and go over the format that they give you you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • How would you recommend we increase out product network - acquiring a competitor, starting on our own, or a joint venture?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Recruiting came on campus and needed to apply through campus career center and company website. First round on campus with one 30 minute behavioral and one 30 minute case interview. Second round was the next day consisting of one hour long interview with a partner and a senior manager. Decisions were given early the next week. Networking was highly important throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • First round case was easy. Second round case was highly nuanced and extremely exhibit/numbers based.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

1st round and 2nd round had similar format: 1 behavioral and 1 case. Case seemed far more quantitative based than the online practice, which suggests that your recommendations are problem framework and questions are more important. Not like a typical consulting interview where I needed to ask specific questions to get more information. The interviewer had specific, quantitative = questions for me and provided a chart with lots of superfluous information. Had to pull the correct data from the chart to do calculations.

Business Analyst Interview

Found to be relatively easy, most questions weren't too technical. Went through three rounds of interviews and all my interviewers seemed down to earth. They recruit heavily at my school so I think most of the interviews were just routine and check the box type.

Interview Questions
    • What was one question that we didnt ask you that we should have.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Had to undergo four stages of assessment.
    1. Verbal/Numerical Test - This was a basic Math and English test that was to be completed within a period of half hour
    2. Case Study - This entailed a case about the Education System in Africa. The follow-up questions revolved around my opinion of the reasons why the system is in the state it is in; the main challenges; and possible short and long term improvement solutions.
    3. Competency Based Interview - This was the toughest of the 4 assessments. This was a face-to-face interview where questions regarding my past experience on all the competency areas eg data collection and analysis, innovation, ethical dilemmas, etc.
    4. Partner Interview - This was a 6 min chat with the Consulting Partner. The questions asked were - Why do you want to leave your current employment? What strikes you about Deloitte? Whats your favourite cartoon? Yes, you read right. Whats your favourite cartoon?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

one test-mathematical and logical and english test, 2 interview, question about experience, personal attitude

Business Analyst Interview

Applied through the Recruiter. Initial 30 minutes phone screen, followed by in-person interview. The process was straight forward, nothing difficult in it.

Interview Questions
    • Qs. were not based upon my resume! Seemed they have a set of questions, irrespective of a person's work experience or skills.   Answer Question