Deloitte

Updated 29 Jan 2015
Updated 29 Jan 2015

318 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

unfair and stupid no real check on the talent on the individual,randomly choose candidates and always recruit in bulk.pl do look at this aspect asap because its just a funny way to recruit ignoring all the remaining characteristics of a person which is ridiculous

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round was an aptitude test based on logical analytical reasoning, and verbal ability. The questions were quite easy. The only irritating thing was that you couldn't go back to previous questions. The second round was a group case study where a technical solution to something like.... ways to improve internet connectivity or something..don't clearly remember..The the interview, the best experience where they asked about hobbies, some coding problems etc.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing I can remember. It was an easy process throughout!   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

It was a campus recruitment. There were three rounds, a written test, group discussion(case study) and an interview. Written test was in amcat pattern, with quant and verbal. Case Study involved a business case, in which the participants were expected to analyze, discuss and present the solution in 10 minutes. The interview had both technical and HR people.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case. It required critical thinking. The theme was about a company which had some problems and came to us for the solution.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

hiring was through campus placements. the inteview was basic with emphasis on leadership skills and questions on coding. analytical and grammar based questions in the written round followed by a case study for a group. then the final interview.

Interview Questions
    • the want to know why you fit into this role and your strengths that could add to the organisation.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

The aptitude test was very easy. It was an adaptive test conducted by AMCAT.

7 days later, Group discussion and Interviews happened. The group discussion round is a Case Study Group discussion. 23 people cleared this round.

Interview process was very easy. Mostly HR questions. Mostly, they check your attitude.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

I was hired via Naukri.com. Was invited to the office where about 1400 other candidates across al technologies and upto 9 years of experience were present.
    There were 3 F2F rounds.
    Round 1: Core Technical: Was grilled on core java, spring, JDBC and HIbernate, Most questions were on OOPS concepts, multithreading, classloading, serialisation, even reflection, The interviewer tried to confuse me with absolutely no expression on his face whenever I answered. I had no hopes of getting through Until he told me I was clear
    Round 2: Taken By a manager. Was asked to write some SQL queries. Also was asked to write the Java API String Reverse code.
    Round 3: Was asked questions based on project by another manager. Was told about the tough working environment I should expect here.
    Round 4: Versant test. Basically tests your grasp on US accent.

Interview Questions
    • What does Class mean when we write class.forName in JDBC   Answer Question
    No point negotiating. They wont listen. But they make decent offer at first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

I was recruited via campus recruitment. First round was an online aptitude test, basic questions, speed and accuracy were the key to cracking it. The results were declared a week later. The second and third rounds were held in the same day. The second round involved a Case Study about a firm planning to expand it's business via database management and other technical enhancements to the existing business, this was followed by 4 questions; working in a team of 8 people, we were supposed to come up with the answers to these questions. The third round was the personal interview, the interviewer checked my basic coding skills, asked me about my internships and interests.

Interview Questions
    • I mentioned in my interests that I'm a keen follower of International economics, my interview asked me to explain the crisis in European Union and what I think Deloitte should do to while dealing with clients who are unable to pay their fees.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview process was smooth. Mostly ,questions were around core java and j2ee frameworks. If you are strong in basics and comfortable with few frameworks that would be enough. May be need to write code if required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

It was a one day process. My interview was scheduled at 11 a.m. When I reached the venue I observed that a huge crowd had turned up. Looking at the list which the security personnel had, I can guess they called around 1500+ people.
    The higher management was taking a session for all those who were waiting for their slots in the conference hall, which was good actually. They were very interactive and professional. I was called up for the interview at around 12:30 along with all those who were in my slot. We waited in one of the floors after submitting our CVs.
    My interview started at 2:30, the first round was very very easy. Simple basic questions that even a fresher can answer, went on for 15 mins. Came back to the waiting room and waited for the next round.
    The next round started at 4:30 and it also went on for maximum 10 mins or so. Same questions as the first round.
    The other 2 rounds were a bit quick, which includes the managerial round and a Versant test. The final round took place at 7 p.m. which was just a formality.

In all the entire day was tiring, also the questions asked were just not up to the standards. It was more like "I am here to select you, so lets get this over with" than "This is an important position in a big organization, let see who capable you are"

After getting selected, the salary offered was way beyond expectation, just like a service bases company, due to which I had to reject the offer

Interview Questions
    • Most Difficult Question : Why do you want to switch?
      All other questions were just basic. No where related to technical competency. As they were hiring in bulk I suppose they wanted the process to end quickly.

Answer Question

Salary offered was way below the market standards. When I got the mail regarding compensation, I was like "Supposedly World's No.1 Organization and this is the salary Rofl"
    HR was not ready to negotiate as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

This was during Campus Placements in India. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting USI.
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview (mostly non technical)

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might get tricky if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right.   Answer Question

I went overseas for higher education.