Deloitte

Updated 22 Oct 2014

276 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in India. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting USI.
1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
3. Interview (mostly non technical)

Interview Questions
  • Case Study might get tricky if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right.   Answer Question

I went overseas for higher education.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

The process was in 3 parts:
    1. Online Written Test Based on Aptitude- Just practice normal aptitude questions from books like Arun Sharma and other aptitude books. It consisted of Quant, Logical Reasoning and English section. Speed and Accuracy plays important role
    2. Case Study GD Round - Practice for GD and be fluent in your Communication.
    3. Personal Interviews- Be Yourself and rest it all depends oon your luck.

Applied Through College.
    First Round : Online Test [Logical , Verbal and Aptitude] conducted by Amcat.
    Only shortlisted students went to the next round which was conducted after two days.
    Second Round : Group Discussion
    Third Round : HR Interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

The entire procedure took two days.
    First round was online aptitude test(quant, LR, Verbal)
    After short listing of the candidates there was group discussion/presentation round(gd was based on a case study provided,the same was given as presentation)
    Final round was HR interview-basis HR question were asked and some details CV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

It was a campus recruitment and there were over 250 applicants.

Firstly we had a written round conducted by AMCAT where there were mainly questions from Aptitude & Reasoning, Verbal Ability , Einstein problems etc. It was a 1 hour exam, the only problem was that once you answered a question you can't go back , so keep that in mind while answering. Practice a few basic einstein problems , and the APTI part can be easily done if you have solve R.S.Aggarwal & Indiabix

We were given an hour long presentation about which was really interesting and useful for me in the next rounds.

After that the results were announced and around 35% people where shorlisted for the 2nd round which was a CASE study round where we were given a scenario where we had to think like Deloittians and give the solution to a problem. It can be a problem related for creation of a software or about the introduction of a new product in the market. Total of 40 mins were given in which the last 15 mins was for paper presentation, we had to prepare a chart about what we discussed & answering the set of questions given to us. (TIP : Kindly be vocal and voice your opinions in the discussion, Don't be just an observer)

Around 60% made it to the next round which was P.I. (Technical+HR) , The questions ranged from personal questions like Tell Me about Yourself, Walk me through your C.V. , a few Projects related questions to technical questions like Tell me about all the sorting and searching techniques with their complexities, Which is the best Sorting technique, About a few queries implemented in the project, the programming languages you like to doing a few basic coding etc. (TIP: Be very passionate about the answers that You give & Show your energy & excitement about joining one of the top 4 consultancy firms in the world)

In the end around 20 people were shortlisted & I was very excited to find my name in that list.
    All the best and keep your cool, you will be a Deloittian too :)

Interview Questions
    • Which is the best Sorting technique and explain it.
      Project related question.
      What would you do if you get a better offer in terms of money.
        Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

4 rounds -> 2 technical . 1 Versant English 1. HR round . Mine technical rounds were clubbed and I got through them easily . Were asking most of Core Java Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Stage 1: Written Test AMCAT type. 1:30 hrs duration.
    Stage 2: Group Discussion on a business case study. Time was 20 mins.
    Stage 3: Panel Interview. They interviewed me for almost an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Written test was moderate comprising of questions from QA, LR and verbal.

GD was difficult.

Interview was the toughest. Lasted for 45 mins and I was asked technical questions from C,C++,Jaba, Python, Networks, DBMS, Software Engineering, UML and my extra curriculars.

They asked details about my projects and my contribution

And some logical questions. How do you divide a cake into 8 equal pieces with 3 cuts?

Why Deloitte?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

On campus selection process. 1st round aptitude- Logical reasoning and english mainly(dont remember if there was a quant section), 2nd round GD, then interview(discussion about projects and general HR questions)

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Through campus recruitment process, first a written in AMCAT format , then a case group discussion and PI. In the case GD they see your team work and provide charts and markers to solve the case. Be confident on your CV.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

Campus Interview. The process was basically divided into 3 parts. First, there was a shortlisting based on an aptitude test . The second round was a GD. Topic was a very general market sizing based survey . After the GD was a normal HR round where they basically examined as to whether you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • coming from a mechanical/automobile background why do you want to venture into coding?   Answer Question