Deloitte

Average Difficulty
240 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details The whole hiring procedure took around 1.5 months. 2 rounds of technical - one telephonic, one F2F, 1 Managerial, 1 Senior Managerial, 1 Communication Test.

The recruiter was very much cooperative and used to respond to all the mails and calls immediately.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as such, just stick to your basics and your communication skills should be excellent.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me more than I expected

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

Interview Details There was a initial screening process in my college which involved MCQ's on math and verbal, then the short listed students were called for case study, it involved a general business case and each one was told to summarize the case at the end and then there was a final PI and HR round which involved general HR questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Case study in a group with all members giving their own opinion. Three people selected from each panel. In total there were four panels. Six people were selected in total

Interview Question – Business related case study   View Answer

Delhi

Interview Details The hiring phase normally consists of 3 rounds.
First round, is an online aptitude test conducted by Aspring Minds group. This is very easy and does not require much preparation apart from general mathematics concepts.
Second round, is a Group Case study in which you are given a technology related business case study and you have to present the solution for it, as a group. Working together in a group is very important and Confidence is the key to get through. Also, study the software development cycle to get through this.
Third round, is a HR interview which normally lasts for about 15-20 minutes. It basically involves question on your resume. Again, the key is to stay confident and answer fluently. They are basically judging your communication skills here.

Interview Question – No technical questions are asked. But your eagerness to join the company is of great value, and your attitude will be judged by your answers to the simple HR questions normally asked everywhere.   Answer Question

Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details I was recruited straight out of college. The interview process back then was to take an aptitude test which was basically a minor CAT or GMAT exam. After that there were two rounds of interviews where they test your communication skills, confidence and general smartness. Some questions may be asked to test your logic.

Interview Question – What are the considerations you would have about installing a coffee machine in a car?   Answer Question

Interview Details 1. Apptitude Test

2. Group Discussion-Case presentation

3. Personal Interviews

The aptitude test was quite easy so any site like indiabix with questions is enough . You can't prepare as such for gd and presentation but you can go through the case studies available on deloitte's website .For interview they can ask anything . few people were asked technical stuff and i was among them . Was asked basically on the topic of choice , I had chosen java and android . You can tell them what you are good at and discuss on that.

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Are you more of a Technical person or a Management person?
  Answer Question

Calcutta

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

Interview Details ususal process consistes of rounds
1. Telephonic technical(this one goes long , mine was some 50 mins)
2. Tech round1 (face to face)
3. Tech round 2 (face to face)
4. Versant english (Computer operated to test english grammer and accent)
5. Leadership rounds (face to face)

This follows with HR discussion which is basically only salary negotiation.

Interview Question – Expain one single approach towards all problems   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They mostly pay what you demand. If you are technically good all you should prepare is for leadership round. Be sure to add your experience to any example you quote.

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details It wasn't very difficult as the process started off with a quick aptitude test using which they shortlisted students on campus. This was then followed by a group discussion, again the topic was easy. The next step was the interview, which was very general and friendly. Nothing overly technical, they just went over my resume.

Interview Question – The group discussion was easy, however tripped a lot of students because they were looking for people to contribute meaningfully and not just shout their opinions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I heard that the quality of work was quite bad and I didn't want to be stuck doing something boring.

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Simple interview process. Starts with versent test to guage the communication skills. Then would be 2 to 4 rounds of technical interviews depending on level of ex

Interview Question – nothing that i can think of. looked at all the basic understanding of the technology i was working on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details normal interview.
questions from all area. usually they carry a sheet. they ask you 3-4 questions from each area.
1. Technical
2. Technical
3. Manager
4. Communication - Telephonic

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate as the HR was very confident lier. They lied me very confidently. After reaching to company i found everything was a lie. they do negotiate on everything on position they are offering, on salary, on joining bonus everything.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!