Deloitte

Updated Sep 11, 2014

260 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Stage 1: Written Test AMCAT type. 1:30 hrs duration.
Stage 2: Group Discussion on a business case study. Time was 20 mins.
Stage 3: Panel Interview. They interviewed me for almost an hour.

Interview Questions
  • Written test was moderate comprising of questions from QA, LR and verbal.

GD was difficult.

Interview was the toughest. Lasted for 45 mins and I was asked technical questions from C,C++,Jaba, Python, Networks, DBMS, Software Engineering, UML and my extra curriculars.

They asked details about my projects and my contribution

And some logical questions. How do you divide a cake into 8 equal pieces with 3 cuts?

Why Deloitte?
      Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

4 rounds -> 2 technical . 1 Versant English 1. HR round . Mine technical rounds were clubbed and I got through them easily . Were asking most of Core Java Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

It was a campus recruitment and there were over 250 applicants.

Firstly we had a written round conducted by AMCAT where there were mainly questions from Aptitude & Reasoning, Verbal Ability , Einstein problems etc. It was a 1 hour exam, the only problem was that once you answered a question you can't go back , so keep that in mind while answering. Practice a few basic einstein problems , and the APTI part can be easily done if you have solve R.S.Aggarwal & Indiabix

We were given an hour long presentation about which was really interesting and useful for me in the next rounds.

After that the results were announced and around 35% people where shorlisted for the 2nd round which was a CASE study round where we were given a scenario where we had to think like Deloittians and give the solution to a problem. It can be a problem related for creation of a software or about the introduction of a new product in the market. Total of 40 mins were given in which the last 15 mins was for paper presentation, we had to prepare a chart about what we discussed & answering the set of questions given to us. (TIP : Kindly be vocal and voice your opinions in the discussion, Don't be just an observer)

Around 60% made it to the next round which was P.I. (Technical+HR) , The questions ranged from personal questions like Tell Me about Yourself, Walk me through your C.V. , a few Projects related questions to technical questions like Tell me about all the sorting and searching techniques with their complexities, Which is the best Sorting technique, About a few queries implemented in the project, the programming languages you like to doing a few basic coding etc. (TIP: Be very passionate about the answers that You give & Show your energy & excitement about joining one of the top 4 consultancy firms in the world)

In the end around 20 people were shortlisted & I was very excited to find my name in that list.
    All the best and keep your cool, you will be a Deloittian too :)

Interview Questions
    • Which is the best Sorting technique and explain it.
      Project related question.
      What would you do if you get a better offer in terms of money.
        Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

1st round was an aptitude test which consisted of questions pertaining to quants logic and verbal.
    The aptitude test was easy to crack and more than 60 percent got selected for the case study
    The case study was to discuss about setting up a new customer care centre for telecom company.

The interviews were mostly hr although many people were asked little about it security and some other technical questions. But they mainly focus on hr.

Interview Questions
    • I had a technical profile so it was difficult to convince them   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

First Round - Online Aptitude Test, which had Verbal, Quant, Logical sections. Level of questions - medium.
    Second Round - 20-minute group discussion on a case study given, followed by a Presentation of 10 mins, after which there is Q&A by the panel.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was a little difficult - involved generating reports for an electricity company.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

There were about 2100 students that applied online job link.

The first round was an aptitude test conducted by AMCAT which tested the applicant's quantitative, logical and verbal abilities. There were approximately 25 questions in each section and no negative marking.

About 500 students were shortlisted from here for the next round, a Case Study Group Discussion. This round was crucial and mainly checked the candidate's confidence and delivery in front of a group of people. 20 minutes were given to discuss among the group, and the moderator evaluated each person based on the validity of their points and teamwork to come up with a foolproof plan that worked. After 20 minutes, a presentation was to be given in front of 2 new moderators(essentially acting as the client in the case study) and we had to sell our "business model" to them. Chart paper and stationery was provided and each person discussed his/her points as decided earlier. Cross questioning was done to ensure the candidate stood his ground.

Within 3 hours, the results were announced and 120 people were shortlisted for the Personal Interview(360 degree technical + HR). We were called the next day early morning.

The Interview lasted about 20 minutes and was very generic, mainly testing the applicant's zeal to be a part of Deloitte. The interviewers were calm, friendly and ensured that we were comfortable in every way. They wanted to see if we struck a cord with them and would fit in their company well.

After an arduous 3 hours of waiting, the results were finally announced. About 65 people made it and I was one of them. They selected the top 3% of total applicants. The best day of my life. Looking forward to working for Deloitte!

Good luck to everyone applying for a job at Deloitte!

Interview Questions
    • If you are so technically sound, why do you want to be a consultant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

The whole hiring procedure took around 1.5 months. 2 rounds of technical - one telephonic, one F2F, 1 Managerial, 1 Senior Managerial, 1 Communication Test.

The recruiter was very much cooperative and used to respond to all the mails and calls immediately.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as such, just stick to your basics and your communication skills should be excellent.   Answer Question
    They gave me more than I expected

Business Technology Analyst Interview

On campus selection process. 1st round aptitude- Logical reasoning and english mainly(dont remember if there was a quant section), 2nd round GD, then interview(discussion about projects and general HR questions)

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Through campus recruitment process, first a written in AMCAT format , then a case group discussion and PI. In the case GD they see your team work and provide charts and markers to solve the case. Be confident on your CV.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Campus Hire : 1st round will be a aptitude written round like AMCAT. If qualified, 2nd round will be Group case study presentation. If selected, 3rd round will be HR interview.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!