Deloitte

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2015
Updated 22 Feb 2015

Business Technology Analyst Interview

unfair and stupid no real check on the talent on the individual,randomly choose candidates and always recruit in bulk.pl do look at this aspect asap because its just a funny way to recruit ignoring all the remaining characteristics of a person which is ridiculous

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

Interview had 5 rounds.
    Round 1 - Technical : java stack related questions and current project explanation.
    Round 2 - Manager/Technical 2: Again high-level technical questions, challenges faced in the past, certifications
    Round 3: Vasant English test
    Round 4: Business Head/Director Round: Basic discussion about past companies
    Round 5-HR: Discussion about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Continuous Integration tools used, Collections API, Design Patterns.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round was an aptitude test based on logical analytical reasoning, and verbal ability. The questions were quite easy. The only irritating thing was that you couldn't go back to previous questions. The second round was a group case study where a technical solution to something like.... ways to improve internet connectivity or something..don't clearly remember..The the interview, the best experience where they asked about hobbies, some coding problems etc.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing I can remember. It was an easy process throughout!   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

It was a campus recruitment. There were three rounds, a written test, group discussion(case study) and an interview. Written test was in amcat pattern, with quant and verbal. Case Study involved a business case, in which the participants were expected to analyze, discuss and present the solution in 10 minutes. The interview had both technical and HR people.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case. It required critical thinking. The theme was about a company which had some problems and came to us for the solution.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

hiring was through campus placements. the inteview was basic with emphasis on leadership skills and questions on coding. analytical and grammar based questions in the written round followed by a case study for a group. then the final interview.

Interview Questions
    • the want to know why you fit into this role and your strengths that could add to the organisation.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

The aptitude test was very easy. It was an adaptive test conducted by AMCAT.

7 days later, Group discussion and Interviews happened. The group discussion round is a Case Study Group discussion. 23 people cleared this round.

Interview process was very easy. Mostly HR questions. Mostly, they check your attitude.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

I was hired via Naukri.com. Was invited to the office where about 1400 other candidates across al technologies and upto 9 years of experience were present.
    There were 3 F2F rounds.
    Round 1: Core Technical: Was grilled on core java, spring, JDBC and HIbernate, Most questions were on OOPS concepts, multithreading, classloading, serialisation, even reflection, The interviewer tried to confuse me with absolutely no expression on his face whenever I answered. I had no hopes of getting through Until he told me I was clear
    Round 2: Taken By a manager. Was asked to write some SQL queries. Also was asked to write the Java API String Reverse code.
    Round 3: Was asked questions based on project by another manager. Was told about the tough working environment I should expect here.
    Round 4: Versant test. Basically tests your grasp on US accent.

Interview Questions
    • What does Class mean when we write class.forName in JDBC   Answer Question
    No point negotiating. They wont listen. But they make decent offer at first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

I was recruited via campus recruitment. First round was an online aptitude test, basic questions, speed and accuracy were the key to cracking it. The results were declared a week later. The second and third rounds were held in the same day. The second round involved a Case Study about a firm planning to expand it's business via database management and other technical enhancements to the existing business, this was followed by 4 questions; working in a team of 8 people, we were supposed to come up with the answers to these questions. The third round was the personal interview, the interviewer checked my basic coding skills, asked me about my internships and interests.

Interview Questions
    • I mentioned in my interests that I'm a keen follower of International economics, my interview asked me to explain the crisis in European Union and what I think Deloitte should do to while dealing with clients who are unable to pay their fees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

Quantitative test followed by three rounds of HR interview.Test questions were easy.You had to do them with speed.Interviews were HR.You should know your CV thorougly.You must be able to show the application of whatever you have learnt to them.You must know about the company and show your interest to them.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte?   View Answer
    • How will you apply whatever you learnt in Deloitte?   View Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview process was smooth. Mostly ,questions were around core java and j2ee frameworks. If you are strong in basics and comfortable with few frameworks that would be enough. May be need to write code if required.