Deloitte

216 interviews

3.2

216 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
1. Technical Interview
2. Managerial interview
3. Senior Manager round
4. English Test
Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process duration was for close to 7 hours and each rounds lasts 20-40 mins usually depending on the interviewer.There were 5 rounds totally.
    1)technical one
    2)technial two
    3)versant test( you will be given a sample paper for the test to train yourself.they will explain you about the test before you start taking it),simple one but difficult to pass if u dont concentrate.make yourself comfortable fr the test.
    4)Business Leader Position is all about your project and just a talk with a manager.
    5)Hr round-salary negotiation.

Overall process was very perfect.awesome environment.

Interview Questions
    • asked me for some DSN ,connection pooling question.And asked fr the advantage of a luk up in jdbc.
      difference between jdbc and odbc.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The process began with a test conducted by AMCAT. This was a general aptitude test having English, Analytical and Quantitative sub-sections. Results came after a week. People were shortlisted which was followed by a group/ case study with 9 people in a batch. The case study was followed by a HR Round 2:1

Interview Questions
    • The case study was given by them and was a real life problem that a candidate might face at Deloitte   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

3 rounds of interview
    1. Technical - Telephonic one. It went on for 1 hour where I was asked about my skill set without getting into in-depth discussion. Answered all the questions to interviewer satisfaction
    2. Management Round - Face 2 face for 30 minutes. Discussed about my handling of different challenging situation. What keeps me motivated and where do you see yourself after 5 years. All normal questions.
    3. HR Round - Telephonic again - We discussed about my response for some abstract situation.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Excellent, To the point and thorough enough to guage my industry expertise

Interview Questions
    • How would you articulate your experience in any other industry   Answer Question
    Not much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Campus Interview- 4 rounds

Interview Questions
    Fixed package offered at campus

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview was through campus recruitment in august 2013.There was a written test of basic aptitude and English then we had an technical+HR interview where they asked some questions of projects that I did in my university as a part of cirriculum and some of our friends were asked general questions like tell me about yourself and why deloitte?

Interview Questions
    • Logical question in the interview was asked with no proper requirements...   Answer Question

Resume shortlisting, Case Study, technical interview and HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Two rounds of tecnical interviews.Interviewers were very friendly and questions were very conceptual.Questions were related to work done in previous projects.Versant (Communication) round was very challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte when your current company is equally good?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!