Deloitte

Average Difficulty
212 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Interview Details Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
1. Technical Interview
2. Managerial interview
3. Senior Manager round
4. English Test
Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Interview Question – Mostly in 1st or 2nd round   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Excellent, To the point and thorough enough to guage my industry expertise

Interview Question – How would you articulate your experience in any other industry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details Campus Interview- 4 rounds

Interview Question – Guesstimates, case studies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed package offered at campus

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Interview Details Interview was through campus recruitment in august 2013.There was a written test of basic aptitude and English then we had an technical+HR interview where they asked some questions of projects that I did in my university as a part of cirriculum and some of our friends were asked general questions like tell me about yourself and why deloitte?

Interview Question – Logical question in the interview was asked with no proper requirements...   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Resume shortlisting, Case Study, technical interview and HR interview

Interview Question – Case Study   Answer Question

Hyderābād

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Two rounds of tecnical interviews.Interviewers were very friendly and questions were very conceptual.Questions were related to work done in previous projects.Versant (Communication) round was very challenging.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte when your current company is equally good?   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds , 1st 2 round techno functional, more on domain side and on how analytics can better business. Partner round was more of discussion on my career plan

Interview Question – I felt everything was plain or easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During interview phase only

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

Interview Details It was set up by MBA college. We had a round of GD first and then interview. REsults were declared a few days later.

Negotiation Details – Nil

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Very Good structured process of several round and the candidate is tested on his verbal and analytical skills.

Interview Question – Depends on the interviewer   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!