Deloitte

Updated Sep 17, 2014

3.2

224 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
1. Technical Interview
2. Managerial interview
3. Senior Manager round
4. English Test
Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

There are 3 rounds in total.
    1st the aptitude test, easy to clear.
    For those who clear it, batches of 8 are made.
    Next is the case study round,in which each batch is given a case study.
    This is basically the GD and Presentation round.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was related to a company's report automation system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Round of tests and rounds of interviews. Test on English, accounts, maths, excel was taken. They are basically elimination round. Then there was an interview call after a month or so. Interview comprised of three rounds. HR round which was a formality round. Followed by technical round and then the final round was with the senior level personnel to test your knowledge and personality.

Negotiation was not very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2010.

Right from the first contact it was smoother and faster in rolling out the offer letter than the big and frustrating companies like Accenture & IBM which make people wait forever.

Problem was that I was frustrated with delays from all other companies and was desperate to get in. I now know that I quoted a low price, which was why Deloitte offered me more than my quote. So, in fact I had no negotiations. Obviously, I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process duration was for close to 7 hours and each rounds lasts 20-40 mins usually depending on the interviewer.There were 5 rounds totally.
    1)technical one
    2)technial two
    3)versant test( you will be given a sample paper for the test to train yourself.they will explain you about the test before you start taking it),simple one but difficult to pass if u dont concentrate.make yourself comfortable fr the test.
    4)Business Leader Position is all about your project and just a talk with a manager.
    5)Hr round-salary negotiation.

Overall process was very perfect.awesome environment.

Interview Questions
    • asked me for some DSN ,connection pooling question.And asked fr the advantage of a luk up in jdbc.
      difference between jdbc and odbc.
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

3 rounds of interview
    1. Technical - Telephonic one. It went on for 1 hour where I was asked about my skill set without getting into in-depth discussion. Answered all the questions to interviewer satisfaction
    2. Management Round - Face 2 face for 30 minutes. Discussed about my handling of different challenging situation. What keeps me motivated and where do you see yourself after 5 years. All normal questions.
    3. HR Round - Telephonic again - We discussed about my response for some abstract situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The process began with a test conducted by AMCAT. This was a general aptitude test having English, Analytical and Quantitative sub-sections. Results came after a week. People were shortlisted which was followed by a group/ case study with 9 people in a batch. The case study was followed by a HR Round 2:1

Interview Questions
    • The case study was given by them and was a real life problem that a candidate might face at Deloitte   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Excellent, To the point and thorough enough to guage my industry expertise

Interview Questions
    • How would you articulate your experience in any other industry   Answer Question
    Not much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Campus Interview- 4 rounds

Interview Questions
    Fixed package offered at campus

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!