Deloitte

Updated 17 Nov 2014

3.2

234 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

There are 3 rounds in total.
1st the aptitude test, easy to clear.
For those who clear it, batches of 8 are made.
Next is the case study round,in which each batch is given a case study.
This is basically the GD and Presentation round.

Interview Questions
  • Case study was related to a company's report automation system.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process duration was for close to 7 hours and each rounds lasts 20-40 mins usually depending on the interviewer.There were 5 rounds totally.
    1)technical one
    2)technial two
    3)versant test( you will be given a sample paper for the test to train yourself.they will explain you about the test before you start taking it),simple one but difficult to pass if u dont concentrate.make yourself comfortable fr the test.
    4)Business Leader Position is all about your project and just a talk with a manager.
    5)Hr round-salary negotiation.

Overall process was very perfect.awesome environment.

Interview Questions
    • asked me for some DSN ,connection pooling question.And asked fr the advantage of a luk up in jdbc.
      difference between jdbc and odbc.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

There were three rounds. First was Aptitude, which had three sections: Verbal, Logical and Quants. The test was easy and only requires a little practice. Almost 2000 students appeared and 450 students were selected for the second round. The second round was a Case study round. It is basically a type of a GD with around 10 students in each batch.They will give you a situation and and then you have to present a solution to it. In our case we had to propose a business process. We were given a situation where a Telecom company recently opened a new broadband technology and outsourced its Customer Relations Management system to Deloitte. We were asked to present the business process it considering ourselves as employees of Deloitte. Don not forget to either initiate or summarize. It has extra points. They will test your team skills and common sense. Communication skills are also tested but don't get demotivated if you do not have these. They give little emphasis on it. All they need are confident people willing to work for the company. That's it! Once you clear the second round consider yourself 80% in. They shortlisted 127 people for final round which was HR. I got out in second round. But as far as i know, HR is pretty simple. They ask prototype questions like tell me about yourself, why Deloitte and basic questions from your resume. Just portray as if you are dying for the company and you are almost in. Around 60 students got selected for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss the business process for customer relations management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process began with a test conducted by AMCAT. This was a general aptitude test having English, Analytical and Quantitative sub-sections. Results came after a week. People were shortlisted which was followed by a group/ case study with 9 people in a batch. The case study was followed by a HR Round 2:1

Interview Questions
    • The case study was given by them and was a real life problem that a candidate might face at Deloitte   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

It was the position for SAP HCM Functional Consultant.
    The entire process was very smooth with constant follow up from HR. The entire Recruitment cycle took 3-months. First Technical Telephonic -Second one Director+Manager+HR all in one panel.

More focus on Business process oriented

Interview Questions
    • Reimbursement Process design - HRA Working method-Car perk calculation-HR-FI Integration aspects-Talent Management solutions   Answer Question
    Got lesser compared to what I asked, But accepted because of Brand Value and Good Learning Organization

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Excellent, To the point and thorough enough to guage my industry expertise

Interview Questions
    • How would you articulate your experience in any other industry   Answer Question
    Not much

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
    1. Technical Interview
    2. Managerial interview
    3. Senior Manager round
    4. English Test
    Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
    Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Resume shortlisting, Case Study, technical interview and HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Two rounds of tecnical interviews.Interviewers were very friendly and questions were very conceptual.Questions were related to work done in previous projects.Versant (Communication) round was very challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte when your current company is equally good?   Answer Question