Deloitte

Updated 23 Nov 2014

2.7

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
3. Interview

Interview Questions
  • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round was an online test:basic aptitude and verbal questions.Nothing tough.
    The second round was a group discussion: Groups were made by deloitte.Each group was given a case study and were asked to make a presentation on it.People were rated on their ability to express ideas, team involvement,etc
    The third round was the interview:It was an HR cum tech interview, thought the people who interviewed me mostly asked HR question, and some questions on my projects.

Interview Questions
    • If I could be one animal which one would i choose to be?   View Answer

was a CS student and wanted a technical job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

1st - aptitude basic...quant, verbal and logical reasoning
    2nd-gd round and presentation on case study
    final round- hr interview and technical both taken simultaneously

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The entire interview process was well organized and well informed about location and time.
    The atmosphere in interview room was very comfortable , conversation went smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Not really , most of the questions where logic based to test analytical ability and team building quality   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

1. Aptitude test - English and maths. About 360 students appeared from 4 branches - EE, ECE, CSE, IT
    2. Group presentation - 60 students shortlisted from the above. Students were divided into groups of 8, and given a business issue. The group had to give a 10 minute presentation on various issues encountered and possible solutions.
    3. PI - 15 students shortlisted from the above. Interview was technical in nature - purely on programming concepts.

Interview Questions
    • Electrical engineers were asked questions about programming and OS?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

It was a nice experience, with knowledge check and explanation of role given

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

The whole process revolved around the job profile - Security Analyst/Consultant for ERS. I was selected in the Case Study stage because of my stress on the security aspect in the topic they gave us. In my Personal Interview, again the guys moved from my project to the security aspects related to it - security threats in open source technology etc.

Interview Questions
    • I had my project on Android application development. I simply loved it. But I was asked to enumerate its security threats, which I found rather unexpected.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

1st telephonic round
    2nd Video conferencing round
    3rd English test (Var sent)

HR Round .

No Negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

Written test on campus followed by an group discussion followed by 1:2 interview.
    30/180 Got selected.
    conversion from interview to offer is high.

Interview Questions
    • Describe about your internship project?   View Answer
    • You seem to more interested in core. Will you be able to keep yourself interested in Deloitte.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

It was a campus recruitment drive starting from the brief intro of the company. The process was carried out very smoothly. It included a group discussion followed by question and answer on the same. The short listed candidates were then called in for the interview which ranged from 20 to 30 minutes...

Interview Questions
    • About the internship and various projects I had done.   View Answer