Deloitte

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details There was a three round interview process. The final round was a video conference round with the hiring manager. The process was smooth and fast. The interviewers knew the subject very well.

Interview Question – Explaining how Conficker malware worked.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Two technical interviews based on overall scope and Leadership skills testing. Both the interviews were conducted by Senior Manager ERS. Third interview was conducted by ERS Director. The Tone of the Interview was average. Interview was quite focused on the roles supposed to be performed by Senior Consultant.

Interview Question – Why you want a job in Chicago Office?   Answer Question

Miami, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details The process worked very well. They were very proactive. I felt like they were great which was not the case once I was hired and got to know them better.

Interview Question – None really. The questions were really standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Play hard to get.

ERS Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Submitted resume online, had a pre-screen phone call with HR/Talent, had 3 1 hour interviews on site with partners and was offered the job within the week. Negotiated for another week and accepted there after.

Interview Question – Situation where you had to admit being wrong and how was it handled.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A few back and forths on the salary with a request to increase the signing bonus

Rosslyn, VA (US)

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Deloitte purchased the company I was employed by; therefore, no interview was necessary. Everyone who worked for the company came over with the same salary. Of course we received all if their benefits.

Negotiation Details – N/A, I kept the same salary.

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details Day 1 was 3 sets of interviews that occurred as follows: HR interview, two senior managers interview (together), one senior manager (1:1),

Day 2 was 3 separate activities: two partner interviews (separate), lunch.

Each day took about 4 hours each. Behavioral and technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – How did you deal with a situation with multiple commitments that you could not deliver?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details In total was 3 interviews: One with HR (Nice interview), one with technical manager (Very tough and kind of rude), one with the partner (very nice).

Interview Question – In the technical interview, there were a lot of tricky questions. Some of the questions that I didn't know the answer the interviewer said: "Really? Don't you know that?". After the interview I was feeling so bad, but surprisingly I got an offer. My perception is that they were testing my patience skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a experience period (3 months) in a "reduced" salary, and after they said that would increase. And they did it. They are paying me what was promised.

ERS Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details Excellent. Very professional and thorough interviewing process - from both technical and soft-skills perspective

Negotiation Details – touch and challenging

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details They contacted me and brought me in for an interview

Interview Question – None, they wanted my expertise in a specific industry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took about 2 weeks, and they gave me what I asked for

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details intern - easy

Interview Question – all simple expected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none out of college

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!