Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

55 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details Looks for communication, grooming & career plans

Interview Question – Nothing of that sort   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No nego. as it was thru campus

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2012.

Interview Details An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Question – You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2012.

Interview Details The offer came to me via campus recruitment when i was in my final year of post graduation(M.com). The interview comprised of 3 rounds, Aptitude Test, Group discussions and finally the panel interview. The best part of the interview process was that, the results were announced on the same day itself. It was a one day process and the results were announced at the end of the day.

Interview Question – Well, i did not feel any question was difficult.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details applied through campus..1st round was aptitude test,followed by group discussion..final round was hr interview

Interview Question – group discussion   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details Aptitute test followed by GD and PI in the campus of St. Xavier's College (Kolkata). Aptitude test was for basic mathematical skills, accounting fundamentals, Logical reasonong and Verbal Ability, much easier than the MBA entrance examinations, purpose being to weed-out low IQ candidates. GD tested basic speaking skills and the PI was more of a discussion to ensure that both the candidate and the HR are on the same page.

Interview Question – Giive us reasons for selecting you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiaton was required

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details it was a smooth and open interview with the managers. it seemed
 as if i was just having a friendly chat with them. they were really nice listeners and allowed me to put forward my life's plans and expectations

Interview Question – as such there wasnt any difficult question. more than the technical quotient, they were majorly focusing on the overall intelligence quotient as well as your compatibility with the organisation.   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2012.

Interview Details aggressive on campus presence was able to attract a lot of students. interview process was fairly easy. no technical questions. behavioral questions only. as long as you had a solid gpa and are confident, you should be able to get an offer.

Interview Question – tell me about a time where you went out of your way to help a stranger.   Answer Question

Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details CV screening, series of online tests, AC including the partner interview

Interview Question – rather task than question, the task was to convince investors to invest into the fictional company experiencing financial dificulties   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details >90% of the new hires are through on-campus interviews. Met with two audit managers on campus and brought back for a second interview at the Deloitte office. Met with a senior manager and partner for the second-round. Note, your educational and professional credentials landed you the interview. The interview process itself is based on compatability and whether the interviewers would want to work with you. Be yourself

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were primarily behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Went very smoothly. Deloitte in my chosen location got back to me promptly regarding second round interviews. Heard back on my offer within a week of my interview.

Interview Question – My interviews were mostly conversation between me and the interviewer. I had two interviews. I felt very comfortable in both.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation which I did not have a problem with.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Audit Assistant interview questions and advice. All 55 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.