Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

227 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Simple interview process. Starts with versent test to guage the communication skills. Then would be 2 to 4 rounds of technical interviews depending on level of ex

Interview Question – nothing that i can think of. looked at all the basic understanding of the technology i was working on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details normal interview.
questions from all area. usually they carry a sheet. they ask you 3-4 questions from each area.
1. Technical
2. Technical
3. Manager
4. Communication - Telephonic

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate as the HR was very confident lier. They lied me very confidently. After reaching to company i found everything was a lie. they do negotiate on everything on position they are offering, on salary, on joining bonus everything.

Bangalore

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2012.

Interview Details Initial stage involved a test of screening comprising primarily of aptitude and english language questions. This was of an average or below difficulty level. This was succeeded by group discussion involving the selected students and later interview. The questions involved are more deviant from the typical academic syllabi and are more general oriented. Keeping cool is the only possible general approach.

Interview Question – Simulation of a real problem faced by them   View Answer

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details There was a client problem group discussion. Only four out of ten people in the group were selected. Most people selected were the ones who had dressed very well. Although two of the selected candidates did speak to the point.
Moral: Over dress and think clearly. Speak sense.

Interview Question – Why did you do a mountaineering course?   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details First round - Aptitude and English, online Quants, logical and vaerbal, pretty standard
Second round - Case study,very much company specific, real time problem is given as a topic
Third round - Technical/HR interview, chilled out, warm hearted people, not much of technical questions

Interview Question – What is success according to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation happened because I am a fresher

Business Technology Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Telephonic interview which was more like a conversation. Followed by a technical interview again on the phone. Lastly a personal interview which had a mix of excel based questions and general cv based questions,

Interview Question – Worksheet to perform an excel task. Unexpected but not difficult.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details I was hired as a Campus Hire. There was an Aptitude test followed by the interview of shortlisted candidates. The process was mainly based on the projects that I had done in my college. Also there were questions based on data collection and simple analysis of facts.

Interview Question – Demand estimation of number of ice creams sold in a particular village   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations as this was a campus offer

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2011.

Interview Details Deloitte came to our institute for placements. The first round was the written test, which had verbal and LR questions. This was conducted by some HR firm. Quite easy. The results came out a couple of weeks later. The Deloitte employees came to our campus then. The next round was a group case study for 30 mins which we had to then explain to a interviewer. Then the final round was the HR interview.

Interview Question – The case study had to be the most tricky part because you are competing against 7 other people for time and also to explain the idea.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2012.

Interview Details Two rounds of tecnical interviews one interview with Sr Manager and final communication round. Interviewers were very friendly and questions were very conceptual. Questions related to the work done in past projects are very important.

The final communication (versant) round was very challenging and I saw so many people getting filtered out who were confident after technical rounds.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte when your current company is equally good?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation went on for about 15 days.

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details they took a simple amcat of which 200 were shortlisted and then a case study was given.
they mostly selected girls. in all 26 girls were selected so yeah grow some boobs

Interview Question – what is one thing you hate about college   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Business Technology Analyst interview questions and advice. All 227 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.