Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

194 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2013.

Interview Details Campus Interview- 4 rounds

Interview Question – Guesstimates, case studies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed package offered at campus

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details Interview was through campus recruitment in august 2013.There was a written test of basic aptitude and English then we had an technical+HR interview where they asked some questions of projects that I did in my university as a part of cirriculum and some of our friends were asked general questions like tell me about yourself and why deloitte?

Interview Question – Logical question in the interview was asked with no proper requirements...   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details Resume shortlisting, Case Study, technical interview and HR interview

Interview Question – Case Study   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details Two rounds of tecnical interviews.Interviewers were very friendly and questions were very conceptual.Questions were related to work done in previous projects.Versant (Communication) round was very challenging.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte when your current company is equally good?   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds , 1st 2 round techno functional, more on domain side and on how analytics can better business. Partner round was more of discussion on my career plan

Interview Question – I felt everything was plain or easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During interview phase only

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2010.

Interview Details It was set up by MBA college. We had a round of GD first and then interview. REsults were declared a few days later.

Negotiation Details – Nil

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details Very Good structured process of several round and the candidate is tested on his verbal and analytical skills.

Interview Question – Depends on the interviewer   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details There was an online exam on aptitude,reasoning and english each session with 25 questions. The exam was for 95 min. The questions on aptitude were quite simple so is the case with reasoning. See that u manage the time for reasoning.Its a bit lengthy. Regarding english, concentrate more on reading comprehensions.Synonyms,antonyms and fill up the blanks were also asked.

The online exam was adaptive and we cant go back to the question once answered.So take care while answering and minimize calculation mistakes as it is totally adaptive.
After clearing this,there was a case study. Each team had some 7,8 members. Your teamwork is mainly seen. Do speak something and express your ideas though may not be correct. The way you access the case is more important than deriving a solution.U will be asked to prepare a chart on the problem,its constraints and solutions.Each one in the team will have give a presentation at the end of the case. Final conclusion will be given by one of the team members.Who will speak on what is decided by the members and depends on the cordination. Individual as well as team performance is analyzed.The duration was for 35min(20min discussion+15 min presentation).search the deloitte website for sample case interviews.This is the toughest round and many will b filtered here.

The next round was a HR interview. simple questions regarding ur interests,hobbies are asked. Dont dare to bluff the interviewer in any case.Be honest and confident. If u dont knw the answer for any,simply say that but dnt try to speak something.
       I made it upto the HR. I bluffed him in the interview and that ruined everythng..

Interview Question – Nothing so difficult. Dont tell them fake hobbies like reading books,newspaper. U ll be asked many questions regarding the authors and current affairs which u must answer.   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in July 2009.

Interview Details Initial communications are well planned and coordinated. Interview process really smooth comprising of 1 technical round, 1 manager round and 1 HR round. If its a fresher there would be a written test before the technical round. Apart from it there would be English test immediately after joining to show your communication skills.

Interview Question – It was about webdynpro and were about overall development process. Nothing really specific difficult one to point out.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte LLP

Interview Details The interview process reflects the open culture that exists in the organization. The interview process includes technical rounds, communication round, interview with Director and a HR round. An emphasis on strong communication skills along with a diverse work experience was evident in my interview experience. The process is very streamlined and well organized.

Interview Question – Justify my selection in spite of the lack of variety in my project experience in the past. (lack of versatility)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Consultant interview questions and advice. All 194 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.