Deloitte LLP

2,553 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

FAS Senior Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details 1. Hiring Process is very Slow and Lengthy.
2. It took 3.5 months for them to complete interview process with 4 rounds.
3. There were 4 rounds of Interview as below
     a. First Technical Round
     b. Versant English Test
     c. Manager Round
     d. HR Round

Reason for Declining – Before appearing to interview process, I clearly mentioned my Salary expectations to them. However, After completing all the interview process; they offered me the very less salary compared to what I asked for.

If they were not going to pay whatever I asked for; they would have informed at the start of the Interview process only. It's very disappointing for me; the way HR handled these things. So, I rejected the offer.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Simple interview process. Starts with versent test to guage the communication skills. Then would be 2 to 4 rounds of technical interviews depending on level of ex

Interview Question – nothing that i can think of. looked at all the basic understanding of the technology i was working on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Starts off with a long online form which you have to fill. After the shortlist, the recruiters split you into groups of 8-10 people for a case study based GD. Then a presentation by the group on the conclusion arrived. Finally, a half an hour long interview for the people shortlisted from the presentation/GD round.

Interview Question – Extreme level detailed analysis of the projects I did during second year MBA. Included everything from people selected to results obtained.   Answer Question

Tax Consultant II Interview

Hyderābād

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2010.

Interview Details walkin and referral

Interview Question – critical situation in professional life you have handled   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – bad - did not work out well although it's said that Deloitte is good with negotatiing salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Getting a job in Deloitte was a great thing given my background experience.

Interview Question – I don't think I had to face any difficult question. Everything sounded pretty straight.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Compensation package was hiked a bit.

FAS Specialist Interview

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2014.

Interview Details Interview process at Deloitte is smooth and crisp. Interviewers are very friendly and professional. You need to perform good at all levels of interview to move forward in the process. Great if not excellent communications skills are required or will help you stand out in the interview. Below are the interview rounds that I went through

1) HR screening - Inform about short listing your resume and if looking for job change. Ask few questions related to your work, probably to check your communication skills.

2) Telephonic Tech round (India team) - Full length 1 hour interview with lot of technical questions and pretty much everything you put on your resume is asked. They pretty much touch all the technologies related to your domain. They start with basic questions and dig a lil deeper to see your thought process. Effective communication skills are also checked here.

3) Telephonic Tech round (US team) - Again full length 45 min interview with questions related to ITIL, US-India co-ordination and again skills & experience listed in resume are asked. They describe you some scenarios at work place related to your domain and see how you will respond or react or what course of action will you take.

4) Face to Face interview with Senior Manager of my team. General formal discussion regarding my skills, experience and managerial questions like "Describe a difficult situation in your previous employment and how you handled it?" etc. I felt this was a mere formality round to see the candidate body language before confirming/ signing off.

5) Versant Test - An English test that will test your listening, speaking, American accent understanding skills. You need to score more than the cut off mark to proceed further.

After couple of days I was informed that I was selected and they have asked me to submit the documents for background verification. Once the BGC is complete they will release the offer letter.

Interview Question – Should be technically good at the skills mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details 1. Testing Concepts
2. SDLC models
3. Test Planning

Interview Question – Nothing much.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in July 2013.

Interview Details 5 rounds of functional, 2 written rounds

Negotiation Details – Not really.

Audit Assistant Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2012.

Interview Details An aptitude test which involves questions on mathematics, English, general awareness and accounting, followed by a group discussion and one interview (sometimes two). These days they have added the psychometric test also. The interview is technical, taken by a senior manager and a director level personnel. The whole process can take nearly 6 hours.

Interview Question – You are a bright student. Why don't you pursue studies further?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate since i knew what they offered and i was cool with it.

Awesome Experience Interview

Cochin

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2010.

Interview Details Hiring and interview process includes 4-5 steps which is good

Interview Question – Difficulty level comes in the technical round   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP interview questions and advice. All 2,553 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.