Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

53 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in July 2013.

Interview Details 5 rounds of functional, 2 written rounds

Negotiation Details – Not really.

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details 4 levels of interviews. Passed all 4. Recruiter was not at all professional. Kept scheduling telephonic calls and the appointment times were never kept. Was never updated timely. Looked like they were doing a great favor for even scheduling a call with the recruiter. Interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Question – Other than usual questions on why us, 3 strengths and weaknesses, a case study was given which was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in May 2013.

Interview Details First Round :One hour went very well,cleared the interview
Second round with senior manager looks like he is not interested to take interview dont know what is the reason ,he just completed with in 10 minutes ,did not asked any challenging questions.

I left the venue HR called Me to take English test ,i got marks of 60 ,they told they will get back to me.

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2008.

Interview Details Case Study, Writing Skills, Verbal Communication Test, Presentation

Interview Question – What are the skills that you need to develop and what are you doing currently to improve those skills?   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details two rounds of interview were conducted. very professional disucssions. no personal questions. options of appearing in person or through vc. travel expenses reimbursed. fast decision making. structured approach. clarity of job description. very warm environment. congenial atmophere. focus on strengths. focus on technical skils, management skills, core strengths, professional aspects, people and client skills, processes

Interview Question – what have you innovated in the past, valuable contribution beyond expectations of the employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in February 2011.

Interview Details A Typical consulting approach

Interview Question – Consulting firm talking on Operations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, on the joining bonus and was agreed.

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2010.

Interview Details In person interveiwe : with a case study to solve

Interview Question – In times of challenges or deadlines to be met ,how does your team members percieve you as ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in December 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted by a recruiter and the process was fairly smooth. After a 30 minute interview with the recruiter, I had an hour phone interview with a Manager in a similar position. I was quickly invited to an in person interview in Chicago. The in person interview in Chicago was with a Partner who discussed my experience, a Senior Manager who gave me a hypothetical case study, and a Manager who discussed my technical background. The whole process took about 2.5 hours. I received an offer 20 minutes later as I was walking back to the hotel.

Interview Question – The case study was pretty straight forward as long as you have the experience. The interviewer was looking for specific key words in my response and I seemed to check off most of them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them stretch number and they offered slightly less.

Flag Interview

Deloitte LLP Talent Acquisition Senior Manager responded to this review

Apr 03, 2014

We're glad you had a positive interview experience and appreciate you taking the time to post a review; your feedback will be helpful to others as they are preparing for interviews.

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details 5 interviews in total: recruiter, two managers (together), two sr. managers (separately) and director.

Interview Question – How have you built relationships with c-level stakeholders?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in June 2011.

Interview Details long interview process with several people

Interview Question – asked techinical questions about PeopleSoft Financials   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Manager interview questions and advice. All 53 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.