Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

177 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details I went through a referral program. The first round was a telephonic interview and thereafter 4 rounds were in person. The questions were basic, they were more interested in my work and projects that I had executed. There is a versant round as well that tests your English language skills. It focusses on accent, listening, reading and speaking skills. There are 2 technical rounds and 2 managerial rounds.

Interview Question – Biggest Achievement in life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate much. They agreed for what I asked, so there was no discussion.

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2011.

Interview Details My Interview was basic and nothing technical, as management wants to expand the team they hired me pretty quickly. But you done require any technical skills to work here, only skill that is required is to chit and chat.

Interview Question – Nothing, there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I interviewed at Deloitte LLP in June 2013.

Interview Details 4 rounds- technical ,managerial,english,hr

Interview Question – do you know some other technology on which you can start working   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details This post is related to Deloitte India IT consulting division

They conducted 2 rounds of interview. 1st round was telephonic interview (HR asked for f2f interview but I requested for telephonic to which they agreed), mostly technical and questions asked were in detailed related to core technology. They asked most of the questions from the areas that I have worked and put in my resume. Questions standard was not very tough.
2 days after my telephonic interview, HR confirmed me about my selection and scheduled 2nd round.
2nd round was partner round. They did it through video conferencing and I was called to Deloitte office to attend interview. This round was mostly a personality check and questions asked were mostly related to two areas
1. Challenges that I have faced in my Job
2. Value Add (If any)
Next day I got confirmation that I am selected and after HR discussions they offered me after 7 days.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2012.

Interview Details very good experience. had a good exposure. over all great !!!

Interview Question – nothing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very good.

Very Easy Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2013.

Interview Details Interview was for a Senior Consultant with Technology arm of Deloitte. in the order - 2 Technical rounds, Versant test, Business Round, HR round.
Technical rounds were superficial, don't expect that programming questions or knowledge of frameworks will be asked.
Second round interviewer suddenly stopped asking questions right after hearing the current salary and expectation from Deloitte. Instead of admitting that Deloitte is not looking for people with strong technical skills with deserving compensation, interviewer suggested me to look for entry level position with IB* or Accent* so that I can learn "consulting". Wanted me to be happy with my last year's compensation. Waste of my Saturday morning.

Interview Question – Your exposure to technology is very limited, why don't you get more exposure first.   View Answer

Interview Details It was 4 rounds in which 2 technical + Versant test then HR
first round asked normal objective type questions and you can easily find the answers.
Second round was similar to the 1st round questions and some of them were real time scenations and which went welll

Interview Question – Versant test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offered joining bonus

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details The initial round was through a telephonic interview conducted for the Summer Internship. The group discussion was the next round.Then the partner took an interview and absorbed me as the Summer intern in Deloitte. After the Summer internship of two months, i was absorbed as a full time consultant

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in consulting? Why dont you have functional experience and then come into consulting   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2010.

Interview Details Tough interview process . Best resources in the industry will come to deloitte.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in May 2008.

Interview Details 2 rounds of technical interviews + 1 round of VP/SM interview + 1 HR interview - USI process.

Interview Question – Explaining technical process to a layman.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes - It was negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP Senior Consultant interview questions and advice. All 177 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.