Deloitte

64 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details First Interview call , first call would be introductory where recruiter is trying to gage your communication skill and basics of your job knowledge once they are satisfied they refer the candidate to business and business have a telephonic round and in case they like the candidate it is followed by face to face and if that is also a success then it is a telephonic round with the US leadership

Negotiation Details – They were good in offering what i was looking for so no negotiations

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details Process spanned over 3 months. 2 calls from US and 2 face to face interviews locally in Hyderabad. 2 more meetings happened with people who were never part of the process I was being interviewed for and had no reason to interview me - they turned out to be "interested parties" later!

Interview Question – Handling change management and a business that is in the middle of transformation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was and I didn't do a good job of it. It helps to know someone in the company you're about to join or know the salary ranges in advance - else, you'll be offered peanuts and will be disappointed after joining only to find that others draw better salaries than you.

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

Interview Details 5 rounds of functional, 2 written rounds

Negotiation Details – Not really.

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details 4 levels of interviews. Passed all 4. Recruiter was not at all professional. Kept scheduling telephonic calls and the appointment times were never kept. Was never updated timely. Looked like they were doing a great favor for even scheduling a call with the recruiter. Interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Question – Other than usual questions on why us, 3 strengths and weaknesses, a case study was given which was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

Interview Details First Round :One hour went very well,cleared the interview
Second round with senior manager looks like he is not interested to take interview dont know what is the reason ,he just completed with in 10 minutes ,did not asked any challenging questions.

I left the venue HR called Me to take English test ,i got marks of 60 ,they told they will get back to me.

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2008.

Interview Details Case Study, Writing Skills, Verbal Communication Test, Presentation

Interview Question – What are the skills that you need to develop and what are you doing currently to improve those skills?   Answer Question

Hyderābād

I applied through another source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details two rounds of interview were conducted. very professional disucssions. no personal questions. options of appearing in person or through vc. travel expenses reimbursed. fast decision making. structured approach. clarity of job description. very warm environment. congenial atmophere. focus on strengths. focus on technical skils, management skills, core strengths, professional aspects, people and client skills, processes

Interview Question – what have you innovated in the past, valuable contribution beyond expectations of the employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details A Typical consulting approach

Interview Question – Consulting firm talking on Operations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, on the joining bonus and was agreed.

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details In person interveiwe : with a case study to solve

Interview Question – In times of challenges or deadlines to be met ,how does your team members percieve you as ?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Interview Details Three Rounds of Interviews:
1) With the Recruiter/Talent/HR: usual generalist and behavioural questions
2) Hiring Manager/Senior Manager/Partner: will look at the details of the experience plus some behavioural aspects (e.g. what will you do if you do not agree with a Partner)
3) Partner (usually the head of the group): will see if you are a good fit

Interview Question – How will you communicate your disagreement with the Management?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!