Deloitte

Updated 17 Sep 2014
Updated 17 Sep 2014

67 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Process spanned over 3 months. 2 calls from US and 2 face to face interviews locally in Hyderabad. 2 more meetings happened with people who were never part of the process I was being interviewed for and had no reason to interview me - they turned out to be "interested parties" later!

Interview Questions
  • Handling change management and a business that is in the middle of transformation   View Answer
I was and I didn't do a good job of it. It helps to know someone in the company you're about to join or know the salary ranges in advance - else, you'll be offered peanuts and will be disappointed after joining only to find that others draw better salaries than you.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

4 levels of interviews. Passed all 4. Recruiter was not at all professional. Kept scheduling telephonic calls and the appointment times were never kept. Was never updated timely. Looked like they were doing a great favor for even scheduling a call with the recruiter. Interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Other than usual questions on why us, 3 strengths and weaknesses, a case study was given which was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

5 rounds of functional, 2 written rounds

Not really.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

First Round :One hour went very well,cleared the interview
    Second round with senior manager looks like he is not interested to take interview dont know what is the reason ,he just completed with in 10 minutes ,did not asked any challenging questions.

I left the venue HR called Me to take English test ,i got marks of 60 ,they told they will get back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

two rounds of interview were conducted. very professional disucssions. no personal questions. options of appearing in person or through vc. travel expenses reimbursed. fast decision making. structured approach. clarity of job description. very warm environment. congenial atmophere. focus on strengths. focus on technical skils, management skills, core strengths, professional aspects, people and client skills, processes

Interview Questions
    • what have you innovated in the past, valuable contribution beyond expectations of the employer?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

A Typical consulting approach

Interview Questions
    Yes, on the joining bonus and was agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

In person interveiwe : with a case study to solve

Interview Questions
    • In times of challenges or deadlines to be met ,how does your team members percieve you as ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

First Interview call , first call would be introductory where recruiter is trying to gage your communication skill and basics of your job knowledge once they are satisfied they refer the candidate to business and business have a telephonic round and in case they like the candidate it is followed by face to face and if that is also a success then it is a telephonic round with the US leadership

They were good in offering what i was looking for so no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2008.

Case Study, Writing Skills, Verbal Communication Test, Presentation

Interview Questions
    • What are the skills that you need to develop and what are you doing currently to improve those skills?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deloitte.

Nothing special. Get to know your background and what you're looking to find in Deloitte. Technical knowledge is not what they're focused on as long as you're already in the industry.