Deloitte Manager Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād).

Interview

Process spanned over 3 months. 2 calls from US and 2 face to face interviews locally in Hyderabad. 2 more meetings happened with people who were never part of the process I was being interviewed for and had no reason to interview me - they turned out to be "interested parties" later!

Interview Questions

• Handling change management and a business that is in the middle of transformation   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was and I didn't do a good job of it. It helps to know someone in the company you're about to join or know the salary ranges in advance - else, you'll be offered peanuts and will be disappointed after joining only to find that others draw better salaries than you.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād).

Interview

4 levels of interviews. Passed all 4. Recruiter was not at all professional. Kept scheduling telephonic calls and the appointment times were never kept. Was never updated timely. Looked like they were doing a great favor for even scheduling a call with the recruiter. Interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Other than usual questions on why us, 3 strengths and weaknesses, a case study was given which was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in July 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of functional, 2 written rounds

Negotiation

Not really.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in May 2013.

Interview

First Round :One hour went very well,cleared the interview
    Second round with senior manager looks like he is not interested to take interview dont know what is the reason ,he just completed with in 10 minutes ,did not asked any challenging questions.

I left the venue HR called Me to take English test ,i got marks of 60 ,they told they will get back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād).

Interview

two rounds of interview were conducted. very professional disucssions. no personal questions. options of appearing in person or through vc. travel expenses reimbursed. fast decision making. structured approach. clarity of job description. very warm environment. congenial atmophere. focus on strengths. focus on technical skils, management skills, core strengths, professional aspects, people and client skills, processes

Interview Questions

• what have you innovated in the past, valuable contribution beyond expectations of the employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in February 2011.

Interview

A Typical consulting approach

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, on the joining bonus and was agreed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in November 2010.

Interview

In person interveiwe : with a case study to solve

Interview Questions

• In times of challenges or deadlines to be met ,how does your team members percieve you as ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in October 2010.

Interview

First Interview call , first call would be introductory where recruiter is trying to gage your communication skill and basics of your job knowledge once they are satisfied they refer the candidate to business and business have a telephonic round and in case they like the candidate it is followed by face to face and if that is also a success then it is a telephonic round with the US leadership

Negotiation

They were good in offering what i was looking for so no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād) in August 2008.

Interview

Case Study, Writing Skills, Verbal Communication Test, Presentation

Interview Questions

• What are the skills that you need to develop and what are you doing currently to improve those skills?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. Better to know someone on the inside. Better to speak directly with hiring manager because the recruiter don't seem to know exactly what managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why were you downsized from your previous position if the company you worked for retained the best?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need