Deloitte

Updated 17 Nov 2014

3.1

204 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Basic aptitude test, has 3 rounds, then english test and then interview. Telephonic round is very interesting. The process is not at all difficult. Interview is very light. Technical round has very basic questions. HRs good at their job.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Gave 6 rounds of Interview, started with Initial screening of English test followed with Accounts & Finance test.
    Speaking test was the next, if one qualifies, you are qualified to give another 3 rounds comprising of technical round, HR round & general discussion with the Senior Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

1st round : 2 girls were there and asking all thing they can found in my resume. When I was answer questions in detail then they said that don't need to get into details.Just provide the overview. Both the girls seems to have less knowledge of technical.

2nd round : Asked about the architecture and I told them in detail with every point. Then some HR type question.

After that HR came to me and take me to the door and said you could not clear the discussion.

WTF? I told everything and every answer correctly and if your panel doesn't have that much of knowledge then it's not my problem. I amazed how these people got recruited in the company. Even their experience people (like team lead and project lead) doen't have sound knowledge and Deloitte is bragging about the technical company whose interview to crack is a big challenge. All politics and nothing else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

The first time ever I was approached by Deloitte (Hyderabad) for an interview was back in 2012. The HR called me, asked for details and fixed a telephonic round next day. There was no call after that.

Another HR called me a week or two later, with the same promise. There was no call again.

Third time, I laughed off the HR who called making the same offer.
    In short, a rather unprofessional bunch. I had to refuse every other consultant who came calling after.

Another of the rounds happened during the last month - July 2014. First they called me out of the blue asking for a telephonic round. While reluctant, I gave them a chance. Same story happened all over again. No call whatsoever.

Second time, they called again. Trying to be reasonable I gave them another chance on the condition, they make a written confirmation on email. While there was no confirmation, this was the first time I got a technical round call. I told the interviewer to reschedule because I was not informed of the interview. His response was - Deloitte is very busy hiring people so there will be a slim chance of a reschedule. I said I was ok with it, if I dint get a chance to work with Deloitte for their own unprofessional-ism. The interviewer said he will talk to HR and get back to me.

Third time, I waited for the call. It came 40 mins after the scheduled time. Finally I did have a technical round but it lasted only 20 mins. (I gave 1 hr gap between interview and the meeting and given they called 40 mins after scheduled time, I could only give them 20 more mins).

Fourth time, I again got a call which lasted 2 mins because the HR had scheduled me for an interview which was not my core technology.

Fifth time, there was no call even after 20 mins the schedule time. HR was apologetic and asked for a reschedule.

Sixth time, was the time which finally broke my patience. There was again no call at the scheduled time and I gave the HR a piece of my mind.

Normally a person shouldn't give these many chances to companies which are totally unprofessional in their behaviour. They treat their time as gold and interviewee's as not worth anything.

My advice stay away from the company which treats people like this.

Interview Questions
    • As I never really got a chance to interview properly, there weren't any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Multiple rounds of interview, spanned over technical, managerial and even English proficiency test. This was carried out very professionally. The whole thing happened over a period of 2 months after which they roll out the offer letter provided you clear the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult as such if you know why you are there   Answer Question
    I was given the role I was expecting so it was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2013.

The company recruits mostly from campuses like India Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Calcutta, Bangalore, SP Jain and Indian School of Business. There are mostly 2 rounds - one behavioral and one case study round.

Not much negotiation done

Senior Consultant Interview

I went through a referral program. The first round was a telephonic interview and thereafter 4 rounds were in person. The questions were basic, they were more interested in my work and projects that I had executed. There is a versant round as well that tests your English language skills. It focusses on accent, listening, reading and speaking skills. There are 2 technical rounds and 2 managerial rounds.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate much. They agreed for what I asked, so there was no discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at Deloitte in June 2013.

4 rounds- technical ,managerial,english,hr

Interview Questions
    • do you know some other technology on which you can start working   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

1.Technical round- most difficult - Pure technical by an expert.
    2. Management round- not so difficult- but it also last for an hour or so and would like to know how you delivered in earlier assignment. but these are the questions for what you already did, they were not so difficult unless if its old and you almost forgot things.
    3. HR discussions- not much. they usually provide best in industry so no major discussions on salary.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to leave after spending quite a long time with current employer.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiations.. they given what i asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

This post is related to Deloitte India IT consulting division

They conducted 2 rounds of interview. 1st round was telephonic interview (HR asked for f2f interview but I requested for telephonic to which they agreed), mostly technical and questions asked were in detailed related to core technology. They asked most of the questions from the areas that I have worked and put in my resume. Questions standard was not very tough.
    2 days after my telephonic interview, HR confirmed me about my selection and scheduled 2nd round.
    2nd round was partner round. They did it through video conferencing and I was called to Deloitte office to attend interview. This round was mostly a personality check and questions asked were mostly related to two areas
    1. Challenges that I have faced in my Job
    2. Value Add (If any)
    Next day I got confirmation that I am selected and after HR discussions they offered me after 7 days.