Deloitte

Updated 10 Feb 2015
Updated 10 Feb 2015

2.9

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

process is very long.. total 7 rounds. reading & listening round, versant round and after that one hr round then technical and partners round. Process is not very hard, then are basically checking your communication skills.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

The interview consisted of basic listening and reading skills test and test on basic knowledge of accounting, logical reasoning & Ms Excel. Then there was a Versant test testing speaking , pronunciation and accent. HR Interview was scheduled other day.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

process started with four screening rounds... first round was to check English, second- reasoning (visual), third, accounting basics, financial statements and Ms Excel and last & Fourth round was to test Spoken english. based on these screening rounds 3 interviews were conducted. each interview was eliminating round.

Interview Questions
    • as I was the last one for the interview, HR asked me that by the time you mihgt be knowing all the question so start with any question and answer it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

it was a campus placement. there were 4 exams and 3 interviews.
    It was spread over two days.Genaral accounting knowledge and english knowledge is tested.there were accounts exam rounds, then english ,versant,grammar, nd essay type questions. the results were announced after a week and then the 3 interviews. First round is HR, general q like y deloitte,hobbies passion, goals,etc. the 2nd round techincal. checked accounts knowledge, nd final is director round...which is just for formality.

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Seamless interview process - enjoyed it very much. This is an opportunity to meet the team - people from all levels. Relax, and look forward to getting to know them - be interested in them, and they will be interested in you. Be prepared with insightful questions, they will appreciate it. Plus, preparation will open opportunities to have great conversations.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had uncooperative teammates. How did you handle the situation, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through campus career center. Made it through the first round and got cut off in the second round. Back to back 1 hour interview. They make decisions real quick. After the first round I got a call for the second round a few hours later. The interview was very conversational. It's more about getting to know you as a person.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time listened to others and met their expectations.
      Tell me about a time you get additional information from others and that information changed your mind

Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Email me for an interview 6 days before the interview. I had 2 hours interview with 2 managers and 2 partners. After the interview I had lunch with other 4 candidates and Deloitte recruiter. Interview was relaxed but they asked behavioral questions.

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

applied through deloitte website. Whole process took 4+weeks. After applying online, I received a call from a recruiter. Pretty basic questions about the work experience, background, current company and why you wanna change. Scheduled an onsite right after the call. 2 weeks later on Monday flew to the city I applied. 1 mgr, 2 partners, total 3 one on one interview. All conversational, basically introducing the team and service they provided, and waiting for me to ask them questions. 30 mins for each interview. no interval between each interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, no behavior question, just normal conversation. Be sure to lead the conversation to where you wanna go. Trying to find commons things in your own experience based on their words.   View Answer
    above avg salary, no negotiation space

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgiek (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgiek (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2014.

The first step in the process was a selection day. We had to solve a business case with a few others. The selection day was very relaxed. We had some breakfast together before we had to solve the case. We got a few minutes to think about it and after that, we had to discuss it in groups of 4/5 persons. It's very important to be proactive!

If the selection day went good, you will be invited for the first interview with HR. Also this interview was very relaxed. The people in Deloitte are very friendly and are realy looking after there (possible) future employees. In this interview they are asking more for your presonal and language skills.

Afther the interview with HR, and if the HR thinks you'll fit within Deloitte, you will be invited for an interview with a partner. Also this interview went realy relaxed and friendly. Here they look more for your knowledge of the sector you want to work in.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the main skills of a tax consultant.   Answer Question
    As a starter, you aren't able to negotiate about f.ex. salary. Salary is for al the juniors the same.

Tax Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

campus interview: team work; leadership; challenge; difficult supervisor/customer;