Deloitte

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

written and verbal and then interview. Initial round was on telephone with HR and then had to take the written test to check on communication skills and then PR rounds.

Interview Questions

Salary not upto expectation

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2009.

Hiring took place after a two stage interview process. First, I met with the hiring partner. Spent an hour going over my work history. No surprise questions. They said it would take a while before they'd finish interviews before I'd hear back but they called within a few days for a second round of interviews. This time, i had to meet with three of the other partners in the office who have responsibilities in the same department, including the managing partner. These interviews were pretty superficial.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the questions were straightforward and expected   Answer Question
    I was offered a salary in excess of what I expected with a bonus at the end of the year that I also didnt' expect. It was generous. I grabbed it.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!