Delphi

Average Difficulty
57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Interview Details Four rounds of interview

1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead
2. Managerial round with the Project Manager
3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit
4. HR round

Cons: Long wait time

Interview Question – CAN protocol and CAPL basics   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Delhi

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delphi in January 2010.

Interview Details It is quiet simple and smooth.

Interview Question – No such question was asked   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in October 2008.

Interview Details 2 rounds of Technical Discussion, 1 with Manager and 1 with HR Manager. The interview process tool 2 days.

Interview Question – CAN Protocol Details   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated after the first proposal.

Embedded-Software Engineer Interview

Embedded-Software Engineer
Coimbatore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in September 2012.

Interview Details Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR for ECE,EEE,E & I students. Written test had easy questions on semiconductor devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.40 questions for 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round. was asked questions on digital electronics, microcontroller architectures, hardware design questions etc.

Interview Question – nothing was entirely difficult, but the architectures question was unexpected..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2010.

Interview Details The interview was scheduled by HR at 10 AM. I was there by 9:50AM and the interview started at 10:15. First round started with the basics of C, RTOS and microcontrollers. It was for about 1.5 hrs. The second round was more of a domain knowledge check for about 1 hr. The third round was more of debugging and problem solving skills test for about 0.5 hrs.

Interview Question – One question, which was most unexpected for me was, the interviewer asked me regarding my response to a query by Customer for which I had still not found a solution. It took me full 10 minutes to come out with a decent answer.   Answer Question

Chennai

Interview Details Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR . ECE,EEE & E & I students were eligible. Written test had very easy questions on Electron Devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.Totally 40 questions time: 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

Interview Details The first round is pure technical then followed by the manager round and then the HR round. After these three rounds the Staff engineer of the Sector meets you. The offer is received within 5 day of the whole process.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details There was written test that has aptitude and a technical test.
once i cleared it,,,there was a panel discussion with two members..
the interviewers were very friendly and discussion was cool.It was on C prog language.
after clearing this i was put on to manager round which was just to check my body language..
it was nice...

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offer made was a blunder..HRs changed the policies and told that i will be taken as a contract employee...
since i wan passioante to work on programming i accepted for this offer .

Bangalore

The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in June 2008.

Interview Details Technical , Managerial and HR

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate.

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

Graduate Systems Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Question – I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!