Delphi Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2014
59 interviews

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Four rounds of interview

1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead
    2. Managerial round with the Project Manager
    3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit
    4. HR round

Cons: Long wait time

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was able to negotiate

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delphi in January 2010.

It is quiet simple and smooth.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in October 2008.

2 rounds of Technical Discussion, 1 with Manager and 1 with HR Manager. The interview process tool 2 days.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated after the first proposal.

Embedded-Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coimbatore
    Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in September 2012.

Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR for ECE,EEE,E & I students. Written test had easy questions on semiconductor devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.40 questions for 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round. was asked questions on digital electronics, microcontroller architectures, hardware design questions etc.

Interview Questions
    • nothing was entirely difficult, but the architectures question was unexpected..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2010.

The interview was scheduled by HR at 10 AM. I was there by 9:50AM and the interview started at 10:15. First round started with the basics of C, RTOS and microcontrollers. It was for about 1.5 hrs. The second round was more of a domain knowledge check for about 1 hr. The third round was more of debugging and problem solving skills test for about 0.5 hrs.

Interview Questions
    • One question, which was most unexpected for me was, the interviewer asked me regarding my response to a query by Customer for which I had still not found a solution. It took me full 10 minutes to come out with a decent answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR . ECE,EEE & E & I students were eligible. Written test had very easy questions on Electron Devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.Totally 40 questions time: 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

The first round is pure technical then followed by the manager round and then the HR round. After these three rounds the Staff engineer of the Sector meets you. The offer is received within 5 day of the whole process.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

There was written test that has aptitude and a technical test.
    once i cleared it,,,there was a panel discussion with two members..
    the interviewers were very friendly and discussion was cool.It was on C prog language.
    after clearing this i was put on to manager round which was just to check my body language..
    it was nice...

Interview Questions
    • how would rate yourself in sikks   View Answer
    • where would you expect yourself after 5 years   View Answer
    The offer made was a blunder..HRs changed the policies and told that i will be taken as a contract employee...
    since i wan passioante to work on programming i accepted for this offer .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in June 2008.

Technical , Managerial and HR

Not much to negotiate.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!