Interview Question

Design patterns questions

Answer

Interview Answer

10 Answers

Hi Did you get a call for Onsite for this position?
I have it on Monday i.e 03-25.If you went through onsite interview.Please share your experience

Anonymous on 23-Mar-2013

I dint get a call for on site yet. When was your 1st interview?

Anonymous on 24-Mar-2013

It was on 03-14.Within 2 days they scheduled for onsite interview.By the way what all design pattern questions they asked you in first round?I was asked only Observer Pattern and Singleton Pattern

Anonymous on 24-Mar-2013

Ya the same thing.....I already listed right...I had a difficulty in answering Observer pattern so listed here so that others can prepare well :)
On site they will ask to write small code I guess but not so complicated. I heard that fidelity interview is not that tough as tech companies. So prepare well, answer confidently. All the best for the interview.

Anonymous on 24-Mar-2013

Did you guys gave the on-site interview? How was the experience?

Anonymous on 10-Apr-2013

Could you guys share your onsite experience ?

Anonymous on 11-Apr-2013

@above
Dude my onsite is scheduled next week. So I dint have any experience to share apart from the phone interview questions. Now its your turn to share the experience so that I can do somewhat better next week. So please do share your experience.

Anonymous on 26-Apr-2013

Hi,
I had my phone interview this week.The interview didn't go well but I have a similar interview with the same company in a different location.Can someone please tell the questions that were asked onsite?
Thanks

Anonymous on 29-Apr-2013

Hello,

I heard that the questions asked on onsite were related to map reduce scenarios like how to approach a situation (which the interviewer tells) and develop map and reduce tasks (orally not written). Different behavioural questions apart from these.

Anonymous on 02-May-2013

Has anybody actually given the onsite interview?Please share your experience.

Anonymous on 03-May-2013