Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Interview Details Through employee referral went for Women drive. and was one round of interview.& asked about the questions related with why i changed so many jobs & related to my family & my past experience & technical question about derivatives trading.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question   View Answer

Assistant Vice President Finance Interview

Assistant Vice President Finance
Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details Fairly we'll organised. There was one hiccup though due to some technological challenges, but apart from that the on boarding process was very smooth

Interview Question – Not very technically challenging, but covered what I had been doing and my understanding of what I have done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Coimbatore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details I was a campus recruite... First was an aptitude test, followed by group communcation test, followed by technical round and then HR round.. After clearing first two rounds, technical round was based on college syllabus. Recruiter asked me what were the papers i had in my curriculum. And then he selected one and asked me about microprocessor 8085, controllers 8051, Gates and some networking. HR round was simple. Just basic questions, how many people in your family, what are they doing, tell me about yourself, which field you want your hubby to be...

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details First two rounds of telephonic interview then face to face in Banaglore. The first few rounds were very technical where questions to my domain and technical knowledge were asked. Then they clearly explained the role which was different from the posted. Finally there was a face to face round where I had a panel interview and then a one to one interview with the manager. This is the make or break part of the interview process.

Interview Question – What will you want to improve about you.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Jaipur, Rajasthan

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details Hiring procedure is as vague as can be possible with lot of paper work to be filled up however no member to guide your properly.
Interviews are taken with no clear line of sight or expectation out of member.
Referral is the best way to get in this organisation and to get selected

Interview Question – Questions can range from anything related to process, projects or any other related topic so it is better to be prepared to answer all questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details A test followed by three interviews.

Interview Question – General Puzzles and commonly asked HR questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Bangalore

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2013.

Interview Details aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview and results announced after document verification

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details Questions based on past job experience
Brainteasers (probabilty and calculus)

Interview Question – nothing very difficult really   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2013.

Interview Details Interview process was easy. The process comprises of only one interview comprising a panel of Three

Interview Question – There were not as such any difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation didn't look in place at first place

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!