Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2015

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

DB Pune is trying to build an inventory I guess. They do not have any plans on ground to hire people. They are simply asking you to appear for interviews and confirm about your selection, only to wake up a month later for the next process, which is again an interview.
    Simply because people do not want to spoil their relationship with any company, they are able to get away with such an immateurish behavior.
    I am also not too sure if the HR person calling on behalf of DB is a permanent DB employee or not, so it has become very very difficult for people in Pune to trust DB HRs. I understand they cannot reveal everything to you, but there is a degree of transparency expected out of HRs, when they expect 200% of clarity on everything from us.
    Total Time waste, appear only if you do not have anything else to do in life.

Interview Questions

• General Support Lead Questions for a 12 year experienced guy. IB Questions. Trade Lifecycle.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

Total 4 rounds. First 2 are technical rounds, 3rd is fitment /management round and 4th is HR.You apply for whatever grade they will have their fitment/permutations based on which they will decided what grade needs to be given and will try to hire you on the same grade. Not a good pay master. Lengthy timings during interview process.

Interview Questions

• simple to average, 1 or 2 difficult questions based on your technology   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

They have online tests to be given . that consist of computer basics for 25 mins n java 25mins .
    Computer basics is mandatory for all tech while java is technology specific .
    Consist of 25 questions each.
    Frankly speaking the test is a waste of time . the questions for java were so lengthy that you can not even finish reading them in 2 mins. If there is some extra 20 mind then its tough acheivable. Otherwise its a mere matter of luck .
    A gud candidate can get rejeted based on this online test .

Interview Questions

• Questions in computer basics on array , algo , BSt traversal, prefix n postfix, n mostly engineering basics .   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The company visited the university campus for selection.Initial Shortlisting was made on the basis of CV, then there were 3-4 rounds of Personal Interview.One technical, one HR and another one was to test your communicational skills.Will ask you speak on anything and everything.

Interview Questions

• questions on Laplace and Fourier transform and recursive algorithms.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

very cordial very encouraging, do not assume that you know everything related to IB. very professional but falsely promising growth maps. ,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,

Interview Questions

• What risk the greek "rho" represent   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate title or package.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bangalore) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through a consultancy . . 1st round ws aptitude n dn writing on any topic (finance topic preferred)
    3rd ws hr round - finance topic like financial market , ratio analysis , derivatives , why thete is a gap between current year n passing year n reason of decreasing %

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me more than I expected

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune).

Interview

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through consultancy, it was an online tech test followed by 2 hour long interview. They asked everything possible related to the technology applied for. Not sure why they were having online test even at 9 year experience level. I was told the tech round was qualified and they will call for HR round. Still waiting to hear from them.