Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2014
Updated 16 Oct 2014

Senior Analyst Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Markets and Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2014.

First a shortlist was made based on the resume of the candidates who applied for the post. They mostly shortlisted people with good academics or very good Position of Responsibilities. Then a PPT was held in our campus. In the interviews it seemed like even within the shortlist they had shortlisted some candidates and sidelined other candidates as was visible during the process as some of us had been called in the end and our interviews lasted only 3-4 minutes.

Assistant Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2014.

Went through consultancy, it was an online tech test followed by 2 hour long interview. They asked everything possible related to the technology applied for. Not sure why they were having online test even at 9 year experience level. I was told the tech round was qualified and they will call for HR round. Still waiting to hear from them.

Vice President Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

First two rounds of telephonic interview then face to face in Banaglore. The first few rounds were very technical where questions to my domain and technical knowledge were asked. Then they clearly explained the role which was different from the posted. Finally there was a face to face round where I had a panel interview and then a one to one interview with the manager. This is the make or break part of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What will you want to improve about you.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Through employee referral went for Women drive. and was one round of interview.& asked about the questions related with why i changed so many jobs & related to my family & my past experience & technical question about derivatives trading.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

A test followed by three interviews.

Analyst Interview

Questions based on past job experience
    Brainteasers (probabilty and calculus)