Deutsche Bank Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014
453 interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Markets and Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2014.

First a shortlist was made based on the resume of the candidates who applied for the post. They mostly shortlisted people with good academics or very good Position of Responsibilities. Then a PPT was held in our campus. In the interviews it seemed like even within the shortlist they had shortlisted some candidates and sidelined other candidates as was visible during the process as some of us had been called in the end and our interviews lasted only 3-4 minutes.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Vice President Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Through employee referral went for Women drive. and was one round of interview.& asked about the questions related with why i changed so many jobs & related to my family & my past experience & technical question about derivatives trading.

Assistant Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2012.

Fairly we'll organised. There was one hiccup though due to some technological challenges, but apart from that the on boarding process was very smooth

Interview Questions
    • Not very technically challenging, but covered what I had been doing and my understanding of what I have done.   Answer Question
    Not much of negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

I was a campus recruite... First was an aptitude test, followed by group communcation test, followed by technical round and then HR round.. After clearing first two rounds, technical round was based on college syllabus. Recruiter asked me what were the papers i had in my curriculum. And then he selected one and asked me about microprocessor 8085, controllers 8051, Gates and some networking. HR round was simple. Just basic questions, how many people in your family, what are they doing, tell me about yourself, which field you want your hubby to be...

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

First two rounds of telephonic interview then face to face in Banaglore. The first few rounds were very technical where questions to my domain and technical knowledge were asked. Then they clearly explained the role which was different from the posted. Finally there was a face to face round where I had a panel interview and then a one to one interview with the manager. This is the make or break part of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What will you want to improve about you.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Hiring procedure is as vague as can be possible with lot of paper work to be filled up however no member to guide your properly.
    Interviews are taken with no clear line of sight or expectation out of member.
    Referral is the best way to get in this organisation and to get selected

Interview Questions
    • Questions can range from anything related to process, projects or any other related topic so it is better to be prepared to answer all questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

A test followed by three interviews.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!