Deutsche Bank

Updated 24 Feb 2015
Updated 24 Feb 2015

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

They have online tests to be given . that consist of computer basics for 25 mins n java 25mins .
    Computer basics is mandatory for all tech while java is technology specific .
    Consist of 25 questions each.
    Frankly speaking the test is a waste of time . the questions for java were so lengthy that you can not even finish reading them in 2 mins. If there is some extra 20 mind then its tough acheivable. Otherwise its a mere matter of luck .
    A gud candidate can get rejeted based on this online test .

Interview Questions
    • Questions in computer basics on array , algo , BSt traversal, prefix n postfix, n mostly engineering basics .   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

The company visited the university campus for selection.Initial Shortlisting was made on the basis of CV, then there were 3-4 rounds of Personal Interview.One technical, one HR and another one was to test your communicational skills.Will ask you speak on anything and everything.

Interview Questions
    • questions on Laplace and Fourier transform and recursive algorithms.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

very cordial very encouraging, do not assume that you know everything related to IB. very professional but falsely promising growth maps. ,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,, ,,

Interview Questions
    did not negotiate title or package.

Senior Analyst Interview

Very Poor. They are just taking interviews & pushing candidates in other rounds. But after even 3 months not calling them . They are just doing timepass. They wanted to recruit till 2016. So please dont waste your time & energy.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

I applied through a consultancy . . 1st round ws aptitude n dn writing on any topic (finance topic preferred)
    3rd ws hr round - finance topic like financial market , ratio analysis , derivatives , why thete is a gap between current year n passing year n reason of decreasing %

Interview Questions
    They offered me more than I expected

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Went through consultant at Pune.Process took almost 2 months. Cleared one technical and HR round. But there is no further communication from last one month. HR seems very lethargic. Communication should be fast otherwise people won't prefer. They have many choices.

Assistant Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2014.

Went through consultancy, it was an online tech test followed by 2 hour long interview. They asked everything possible related to the technology applied for. Not sure why they were having online test even at 9 year experience level. I was told the tech round was qualified and they will call for HR round. Still waiting to hear from them.

Markets and Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2014.

First a shortlist was made based on the resume of the candidates who applied for the post. They mostly shortlisted people with good academics or very good Position of Responsibilities. Then a PPT was held in our campus. In the interviews it seemed like even within the shortlist they had shortlisted some candidates and sidelined other candidates as was visible during the process as some of us had been called in the end and our interviews lasted only 3-4 minutes.

Vice President Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by one-on-one with hiring manager and a round with future teammates. Regional manager was keen to ensure that all prospective coworkers will get along well in the long run.