Dialog Semiconductor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dialog Semiconductor

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Dialog Semiconductor.

The interview process was fairly simple. I was asked to come in for an interview over the phone and a date was decided. Upon going, the experience was great. I was asked mostly competency based questions but also one question on a long tailed pair and that was all there was really.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that came close to difficult was being asked to draw a long tailed pair and then give it an active load and explain the benefits of it.   Answer Question
    Once I got the job, I asked to be transfered to Graz, and they said they would see what they could do. Then about 3 months before my start data, I got told that it was possible, but that I had to have a small phone interview with the Graz office as well. This again was very casual and I got the offer. I also got accommodation paid for me as well.