Domino's Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

1.6

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Delhi) in February 2011.

Interview

I was searching for a job online when I found an ad on Google stating that Dominos India wanted to employ more people. Then I contacted the recruiters of Domins India in NCR, India. I got a call 2 days later to appear for a panel interview at their headquarters. During the next 2 days, I had to go through skiils test, personality test and IQ test. The next day I got my appointment letter through mail

Interview Questions

• How do you rate yourself to be fit to enter this industry?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Calcutta) in September 2010.

Interview

3 round of interview process, good hr dpt, good hr policies, u can incash ur leave, good intraction when hiring, good planning for employee growth.

Interview Questions

• why should you work when planning is hiden?
      why should you spend time when their is no value?
      why should you work for a company where is no specified planning for promotion?

1 Answer

Negotiation

14000 per month

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Quick background check and a pretty standard list of questions, pertaining to your driving record and work ethic.

I had friends that worked there so it was pretty easy to get the job. You just have to be over 18 with 2 years of driving experience and decent record.

I would call back to make sure you get an interview. I have noticed that applications can go untouched in this business unless you make the effort to ask if they have reviewed your application

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic, friendly interview process. they were very focused on customer service scenerios which i also felt was a big deal so everything went really well. Everything else was pretty much a basic interview- kind of like talking with a friend. There is not much else to say about this. I am hoping this is at the 50 word minimum.

Interview Questions

• What do feel is the most important quality in a delivery driver?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Can you walk? Do your arms work? Well come work for us.we have an awesome benefit package and it will be a fun place to work. You won't be unsatisfied.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's (Alhambra, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call/phone interview about a week later. The gentleman asked me to come in the next day for a 1:1 interview with the GM of a store and himself. I was informed on the spot that he wanted to hire me, but I had to wait for the results of my background check to come in. I received news that I had passed the background check and that I would be starting training this coming week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Aside from the skills you have learned in your other jobs, what skills have you learned in life that will help you in the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.

Customer Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I applied online and got called two days later. Manager was super friendly and nice. Unlike other interviews I've been on, he made me feel relaxed and welcome (but remember to stay professional at all times. They are not your friends till after you have the job). We had a basic conversation about the comoany and had a few jokes about what some employees do. He also talked to me about the delivery rates of the franchise which was pretty impressive. Then he asked me like two questions and i guess i answered brilliantly because he said he'll go home and run a backgorund check on me and get me to my orientation. Literally got a job within the week of applying. Its all about an impressive resume and a stellar smile. If u gotta, laugh at their jokes and flatter them although i didn't have to. But with dominoes, you either get hired on the spot or no.

Interview Questions

• What problems did you run into at your previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • How did you handle a complaint from a customer?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Or Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied via Snagajob and the application consisted of a personality assessment, plus quizzes on math, spelling, reading, and grammar abilities. You have to answer questions about your driving record, and I admitted that I've had a moving violation within the past three years; I know they'll be checking these things so honesty is the best policy.

I got called back after two days to schedule an interview. The manager on the phone sounded around my age (early 20s) and seemed like he'd be very personable so I was looking forward to seeing how the interview went. I arrived about 10 minutes early, and stood in the store at their empty counter for a couple minutes before an employee came out from the back. I let him know I had arrived for my interview a bit early, and he told me I could go sit wherever and he would come out when he was ready.

When he came out after a few more minutes, we had a basic and strictly business interview about what the job would entail and only a few questions for me, with only one coming close to being about my driving history or capabilities: Why a delivery driver? My response to that was probably nothing too spectacular, but it was pretty much this: "I enjoy driving and making hungry people happy." I did state that I'd be willing to work a different position within the store if that was what the store was needing.

This was my first job interview in a while, having kept my past jobs for at least a year. It reminded me of my earlier job interviews in life in a bad way: the interviewer mostly kept a deadpan expression, failing to acknowledge any answers I provided. I know this is a bad thing because usually you want to make your interviewers smile or laugh or enjoy themselves in some way, which I failed to do, but I think I provided appropriate answers to the questions asked of me.

The last part of the interview was having a few background check papers pushed my way and being told to fill them out. Done! The interviewer told me he'd be letting me know within a few days. Sure enough, I got an email response a couple days later:

"Thank you for applying to Domino's. We appreciate your time and interest in working with us. Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with you in regards to this position but we will keep your application on file."

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with helping out in the store when you're not making deliveries?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied to a Domino's in my area, Not really expecting a call back but the called back within a week and asked could I come in for a interview. I sat down and interviewer with (I guess he was a manager) about the position. He told me alot of Domino's are being renovated and needed new CSRs. I was only asked one question "Why Domino's?" He told me to call back within 1-2 days to see when my background check came back. Very simple interview & No drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is Minimum wage, and you get 20 hours a week.