Domino's

134 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Gainesville, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in April 2014.

Interview Details I applied initially through snagajob. An acquaintance of mine knew the store manager and put in a good word for me. My uncle knew his regular delivery driver and also put in a good word for me.

Three weeks after the snagajob application I got a call in for an interview. I had to give a copy of my three year driving record (obtained from DMV for $6.00) and answered a few questions that covered basic disqualifications for the job. How long have you lived here? Do you know the area well? Do you have any pizza experience? Any food allergies? If the store was backed up with orders and you were waiting to receive and order for delivery, what would you do?

There were also a few questions about my school schedule. The manager commented that only part time was available in the evenings at the moment, but a driver was about to quit and I could start full time soon. We finished off with scheduling me another interview a few days later at another Domino's location after a manager's meeting.

They called me back after about five minutes and began. I sat before two different managers, obviously of higher rank than store managers. They asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Asked about the company I currently work for and if I had worked anywhere else. Asked about my school and schedule. Asked if my car was reliable. Asked if I was okay with part time work. We also chatted a bit about my hobbies and they had shared interests that they openly disclosed; this helped set a good atmosphere and put me at ease.

They concluded with saying that they would like to bring me aboard and scheduled my orientation for two days later. I was also instructed to fill out online documentation for tax and employment verification purposes; included is a digital employee handbook.

Interview Question – None really. There weren't any questions that I didn't cover above. The interview in total was very short with very few questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. No salary or compensation was discussed. They immediately said they'd like to hire me and scheduled orientation.

Area Leader - International Operations Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details Questions are primarily behavior based. Can you explain a time you had to improve performance for a business unit. What did you do?

Negotiation Details – Very easy submitted a counter that was excepted.

Insider & Driver Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in February 2010.

Interview Details Basic interview process, laid back atmos, 1 interview, sometimes 2

Interview Question – tell me about a time you were down and how you got back up?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details saw an ad on craigslist and responded. spoke with the regional manager and was offered the job. mostly asked questions about my work at pizza hut and why i wanted to be a delivery driver. i said i enjoyed the independence and being able to get out of the building and interact with the customers.

Interview Question – What do you miss most about your last job?   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

League City, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Edmond, OK (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Question – How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Full Time Human Resources Office Manager Position In Pensacola, Fl Interview

Pensacola, FL (US)

I interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details The current Hr office manager was giving the interview..basic questions such as education, current/ previous work experiences. It went well and i was scheduled a second interview for the next week but she never specified the time. The following day, as well as through out the week leading up to the day of the interview, I tried calling and could not get a hold of her. I stopped in the office and she said the position has been changed to p/t and they are going with someone in house.
I live and out of town and that was very UNPROFESSIONAL to NOT follow up to let me know that position has changed!

Traverse City, MI (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details Domino's is looking for people that "have it together". They want someone that is reliable, and won't flake out on them. If you have tattoos and piercings, you might want to cover/conceal them. This isn't a deal-breaker, but if you're dressed like you're there for an interview (not a pizza), you're more likely to get the job. No need for a shirt and tie, but put on a clean shirt and pay attention to your hygiene. Most of this stuff should seem basic. Beyond this, they want a clean driving record (not spotless, but be honest - they have to verify with the DMV). You'll likely be driving your own vehicle, so they'll probably want to know if you have reliable transportation.

Interview Question – (Not a surprise, but harder than you think) How well do you know the area?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what we offer. If you're availability works, and you know the area be sure to get a copy of your driving record, and bring it with your insurance and registration next time you come in on... (insert start day)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's interview questions and advice. All 134 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.