Domino's Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2014
161 interviews

1.6

Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

I applied for the job through a craigslist posting. The posting said submit name and phone number and you will be contacted quickly. After being contacted I had to fill out an application which I submitted in two days time. I was told to interview at one dominos location. The manager said that there was not an opening at that particular store which to me sounded like he was just not interested in hiring me. After calling the main office several times I was able to get the number of the district manager who contacted me and told me which store I would be working at. I filled out paper work at a different location then began training at another (this is the 3rd different store). Then I finally began working at my assigned store (the 4th and final store). The total time between answering the ad on craigslist and actually starting work was about 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation with someone who did not get along with you?   Answer Question

Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2013.

I was emailed to meet at one Domino's along with several other people. Thankfully, the interviews were one-on-one. I got called in and wasn't even asked about job history. The supervisor who interviewed me was really nice. We chatted a bit and he gave me the run-through of the background check and vehicle inspection he was going to run. Then we went outside and he looked at my car to make sure it was in good working condition. He told me to expect a call or email, but I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, I got calls from several other locations asking to come in for interviews, and had to keep telling them I'd already had one. I emailed the supervisor and he gave me information on the orientation (a terrible series of videos that we were required to watch) and I started work the week after I attended.

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Driving Expert Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Winder, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Winder, GA (US)

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camden, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, SC (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

They just take you into the back and ask you a bunch of questions. Very unprofessional. And they ask you to fold 5 boxes in a min. Anyone could do that.

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  North Branch, MN (US)
    Anonymous Employee in North Branch, MN (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions
    • When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

Only had one interview from the franchise owner after I had been working with the company for about a year and a half. There wasn't much to say during the interview as I was selected from a pool of assistants I do not know much more as for any people looking to apply from outside the company.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!