DuPont Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DuPont in July 2011.

normal like any other company. If you are a fresher, plz be confident and try to browse about procurement. know as \much as you can about the company. do not argue in the interview, even if your anser is correct.

Interview Questions
  • What if I give you 2 million and say not to work any where? What will you do?   View Answers (2)
No need to negotiate, pays the best as per market.

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DuPont in May 2010.

Its an interview they are taking with a lots of questions. I am not failed but i am lacking somewhere..... I went there and thay told me to wait. The first round was the test.... In second round they are taking face to face and then the third round of with personal skills. Then telephony and after that the final round of negotiation with VP.....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DuPont in August 2008.

It was one to one and was good. During the interview, I was asked about my previous profile and was asked about the role and responsibilities that I had undertaken. It was a good experience over all.

Interview Questions

Worked for DuPont? Contribute to the Community!