Dun & Bradstreet Credit Advisor Interview Questions

1.5

Credit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Greensboro, NC (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter over the phone. It was very cursrory and he/she was not able to answer simple questions about the positions and or key expectations from the job. Second interview was on-site. After a lengthy paper application process, I was escorted back fro a five minute interview which consisted in no probative questioning whcich immediately let me know this was a cattle call. I tried to ascertain from the credit lead more about the pay structure, job requirements, etc, but was told it was all covered during training and did I want the job. Next, training class started the following Monday with 30 other applicants. This is truly a boiler room process in hoping to get enough people to fill the empty desks around the office.

Interview Questions

I declined the position because the importance of a small business owner in deciding whether he will pay himself this week or buy an overly priced credit package did not resonate with me. After a few days I knew it was a dead end.

Other Interview Reviews for Dun & Bradstreet

Credit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Pre screened with headhunter. Apt. for interview, with team lead, then when done with that interview, sent to another office to interview with another team lead. Notified of offer next day, with training schedule.

Negotiation

There was none.