DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

DynCorp International Human Resources Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Administrator Interview

New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview Details The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Your Strength that might be your weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International Human Resources Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.