DynCorp International Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Generator Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kollam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2009.

one interview. phone interview

Interview Questions
    • dc alternator faul we can repair or repalce   View Answer
    good salary

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

It was easy and organised. The DynCorps delegates encourage you and they were familiar. The interview location was a 2000 KMs away from me so it took me 2 days of continues travelling by local transport like buses and railways...after the interviewed i got my offer letter on my way back to home, their processing was so fast.
    A few paper works, interview and that's it...get ready to utilize your skills with respect and good outcome.

The pay-out they give you is now much lesser than before in this project . In simple we get just 1/4th then any US citizen besides we have the same hazardous environment and life threatening situations.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I interviewed online - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

No interview. Applied for the position on the company web site. In processing was conducted via email: Medical Records, Security Clearance, Passport Copy, Direct Deposit, Flight Tickets.

No negotiation.

Aircraft Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2013.

Very few questions were asked. A detailed review of my application was made, my references were contacted and I was offered the position. The process after the interview was hectic and rushed. Less than a week was given to go through medical and dental appointments. A minimum equipment list was given in the last couple days that included over $2000 worth of tools that needed to be shipped at my expense (reimbursable).

Interview Questions
    • Can you be ready to go to Afghanistan this weekend?   View Answer
    No negotiation. All benefits were set.

Executive Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Very simple. There was a phone interview. They asked for samples of your work and experience with office software. The last item was the face to face interview with a very high strung yet brilliant VP. She knew exactly what she wanted, and would not settle for less.

Interview Questions
    • The question about mistakes in the past. Sometimes it is very hard to admit your mistakes.   View Answer

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Bliss, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Questions
    None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?
        Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Painless. As expected.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions
    • Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   Answer Question
    None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!