DynCorp International

Updated 12 Jan 2015
Updated 12 Jan 2015

2.4

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

It was easy and organised. The DynCorps delegates encourage you and they were familiar. The interview location was a 2000 KMs away from me so it took me 2 days of continues travelling by local transport like buses and railways...after the interviewed i got my offer letter on my way back to home, their processing was so fast.
    A few paper works, interview and that's it...get ready to utilize your skills with respect and good outcome.

The pay-out they give you is now much lesser than before in this project . In simple we get just 1/4th then any US citizen besides we have the same hazardous environment and life threatening situations.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Generator Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2009.

one interview. phone interview

Interview Questions
    • dc alternator faul we can repair or repalce   View Answer
    good salary

Fuels, Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International.

I am purpose driven, highly motivated, hardworking and ambitious young individual with an accurate self-image. I am more interested in the team welfare than own desires, ever willing to undertake new challenges and can work under pressure with least supervision.

Aircraft Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DynCorp International.

email and phone call. Offer via email responded. Interview by phone with panel. Background check and health check due to living overseas. Once all health and background checks complete everything went well

contract no negotiation

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Questions
    None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?

Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Painless. As expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions
    • Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question
    No room for negotiations

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2014.

the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Questions
    • the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   View Answer
    there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer