DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2014
Updated 29 Sep 2014

2.4

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

It was easy and organised. The DynCorps delegates encourage you and they were familiar. The interview location was a 2000 KMs away from me so it took me 2 days of continues travelling by local transport like buses and railways...after the interviewed i got my offer letter on my way back to home, their processing was so fast.
    A few paper works, interview and that's it...get ready to utilize your skills with respect and good outcome.

The pay-out they give you is now much lesser than before in this project . In simple we get just 1/4th then any US citizen besides we have the same hazardous environment and life threatening situations.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Generator Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2009.

one interview. phone interview

Interview Questions
    • dc alternator faul we can repair or repalce   View Answer
    good salary

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Questions
    None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?
        Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Painless. As expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions
    • Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question
    No room for negotiations

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2014.

the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Questions
    • the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   View Answer
    there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Munitions Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question