DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015

2.4

Flihtline Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview is done over phone if your application is considered.without knowing your health state your send a contract to sign.later your send the air ticket to travel to Dubai.No one picks you for you have to find your way to hotel were your accommodation is arranged.No medical test is done which is very risk when going to work in war zone.All that i passed through was quiet different to Dyncorp.

Interview Questions

• If have ever worked in war zone especially Afghanistan   1 Answer

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Bliss, TX (US)).

Interview

Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

Interview

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?

Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Negotiation

Painless. As expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions

• Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Questions

• the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Pricing Analyst, Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was handled by corporate human resources. I was contacted by human resources following my submitting my resume and an initial phone screen was conducted. Following another subsequent phone call, an interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and the director. The interview was professional and the interviewers seemed to have no pre-conceived notions. Although it was said that another interview might be necessary, the job was offered within several days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary basing my claims on experience and market.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Munitions Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

one interview and i was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy