DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Controls Specialist Interview

Senior Project Controls Specialist
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation. Salary based on government contract.

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

General Labor/Warehouseman
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2014.

Interview Details the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Question – the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Question – Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations

Very Easy Interview

MCT Coordinator Interview

MCT Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in December 2010.

Interview Details HIring was easy - When I was descoped from KBR Dec 2010 - I traveled thru Dubai. While in Dubai, DYN interviewed me. I went home for X-MAS and was on a plane Jan 2011 going to Houston.

Interview Question – I didnt' have a difficult question. I know my job skils and answered all necessary question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HIred on the spot in Dubai.

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Material Control Supervisor

Interview Details Hiring and interview process was great

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector
Columbus, MS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2013.

Interview Details The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Question – I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Munitions Technician Interview

Munitions Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Question – The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

Airfield Operations Supervisor

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details one interview and i was hired

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Police Mentor Interview

Police Mentor
West Memphis, AR (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Interview Details Be prepared for a lot of paperwork going back and forth, you need to have copies of training certifications and items related to work experience. Process moves fairly well if they need you, can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. PAST is not that difficult, be in shape and it will be easy. Don't get psyched out by the mental health review.

Interview Question – How will you deal with the separation from friends and family?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
interview was easy with simple questions .

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International