DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Plumber Interview

Plumber
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

Interview Details at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Question – food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Question – I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Protective Security Specialist Interview

Protective Security Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Interview Question – What makes you the best candidate   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Air Traffic Controller
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

Interview Details I was interviewed over the phone, and I was told I'd get a supervisor position most likely. I was offered a position that same night, and sent a welcome packet. Since I was in Iraq, I had to return to the US for a few days while my clearance was processed. I then went to Ft. Worth to process. Processing wasn't bad, as it was quick and DI put me up in the Marriott hotel. After completion of processing, which included a perfunctory physical exam, I was shipped off to Afghanistan.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Aircraft Mechanic III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
Al Qurayn (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Interview Details Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Question – The helicopter refueling need secure safety.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – About benefits and vacation.

Bagaging Interview

Bagaging

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview Details It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service)
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

Interview Details So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
  • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If its genuine,take it

Very Easy Interview

Fuels Foreman Interview

Fuels Foreman
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2012.

Interview Details Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Question – Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International