DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.4

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2012.

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions
    • After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer
    The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fiji (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fiji (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2009.

Comunication was good and also the culture

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International.

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer
    The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Heavy Wheeled Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

submit all info correct and detailed as possible and in a timely matter.

quick because all my kids where out of school and I was beyond ready to change my financial situation and jobs in the us where to competitive and you had to know somebody to get ina

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2011.

Employees are either contract to hire or hired directly. Contractors as heavily used at DI and there is some envy by full time employees due to overtime regularly required but only contractors are paid overtime. Direct hire are at times put off for weeks / months until they lose the candidate who opts for another opportunity. Contract to hire is much more informal and good results usually results in job offer - if contractor is willing to accept salary (sometimes well below the compensation as a contractor).

Interview Questions
    Lengthy negotiations, HR was not up to date on industry comps