DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015

2.4

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Columbus, MS (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions

• I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

They outsourced unskilled hiring company that makes it difficult to place qualified experience overseas contractors. A person can have 4 years experience and they tell them they are not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people, separatel!

Interview Questions

• Explain any recent experience in handling Disputes and Claims? At the Prime or Supplier level. How did you establish a position and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Questions

• food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in October 2012.

Interview

No interview. Applied for the position on the company web site. In processing was conducted via email: Medical Records, Security Clearance, Passport Copy, Direct Deposit, Flight Tickets.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

The recruiter goes based off of your resume. They ask you if you are familiar with SARSS. That is almost the only thing they care about. Not too many questions or than that. After the interview, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager where he/she will decide if they want to hire you. (Takes about a few days) then you will receive and offer letter in your email. You sign, send back and everything else is too easy. Start your medicals and you're pretty much off to in processing in Dallas Fort Worth

Interview Questions

• None. They pretty much trust in you just from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is not negotiation. Its take it or leave it.

Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2012.

Interview

First contact with the company was via a e-mail from a senior recruiter after I had applied approx. 2 months before. 3 days after I responded to the email answering a couple of questions I received a call from the recruiter asking me a couple of affirmation questions. Also received a call from the hiring manager in theater affirming some prior work experience. So from the first e-mail to the last phone call the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• If you were selected, would you be able to leave the country within 2 weeks? If not, why?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a current passport? If yes, when does it expire?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was non-negotiable. It was less than I had hoped for but still seemed adequate.