DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

DynCorp International Passenger Support Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Passenger Support Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.

Interview Details The recruiter called me at work one day and asked if I was interested in a position that my resume matched for. Honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. My resume matched what he was looking for and a few answers about the specifics of my job history satisfied his requirements and he offered me the job right there.

Having sat in on many interviews with this company in the years since I was initially hired, many manager's here aren't looking for future leaders as they already usually want to hire those from within. Unless you are interviewing for a leadership position, emphasize your desire to just "do your job" and don't make a lot of your aspirations. Your time to shine will come once you've gotten your foot in the door.

Interview Question – He was interested in the dates of my employment, probably to fill in my work history in his recruiting packet. But I didn't know them all off-hand. I'd have that stuff readily available.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate at all on the pay-rate as it wasn't for a management position, but I did get them to buy me a ticket out of Baghdad.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International Passenger Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.