EMC

EMC Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2015
Updated 26 Feb 2015

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC in February 2015.

GD, general aptitude(analytical & logical), 2 technical interviews, 1 HR round. No technical questions were asked in technical interview, questions were only from your resume. They concentrate more on your communication skill and interpersonal skill. The whole process took a day.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EMC.

Technical interviews, HR, Interviews will be tough and elaborate. Need to know everything which is mentioned in the JD. Technical rounds will be elaborate and tricky. HR rounds will be promising once completing the tech round.

Interview Questions
    • Need to be very much satisfied with the JOB Description if you are applying   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC in January 2015.

GD
    Wriiten
    Technical
    Technical
    Hr
    In First round they will totaly check ur communication and they will ask u to talk about some topic from that they will shortlist the students for further rounds
    Second round was wriiten
    It consists of basic apptitude questions
    Quantitative
    Verbal
    Logical
    Third round was technical
    They asked me about cloud computing as I did my project in that domain
    They asked sme questns n that
    They said to wait for feedback
    I answered all the questions which they asked
    But I did NT get through frm that

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EMC in January 2015.

1st round is GD (topic of ur own)
    2nd round is Aptitude (logical and reasoning ability)
    3rd round is Communication (confidence level)
    4th round is technical ( project )
    5th MR and HR ( Abt the company , why EMC? ,...)

Interview Questions
    • Questions where on project, candidates interests and about EMC   Answer Question

SE Interview

I applied online – interviewed at EMC.

it was totally 5 rounds including HR and Manager , It was nice interview and all rounds done in one day but late process for giving the offer latter .

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC in December 2014.

1st of all they take communication rounds where they ask to tell about any topic.After getting an idea about your ascent they will tell you the result.Then the next round is aptitude,where they will check your logical and mental abilities.After clearing the round there will be HR or Technical round where the fate of the students is decided.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself,what projects you did in your college.   View Answer

Actually they were offering Associate technical post .

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EMC in October 2014.

One initial telephonic technical round with a panel of 2. One face to face round with a panel of two, one technical architect and one manager. One telephonic round with a Senior manager from US. One telephonic round with a Senior Developer from US. The importance on communication was almost same as the importance on technical knowledge. 50% questions were technical whereas 50% questions were managerial.

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince the leadership for a feature that you want to include in the application?   Answer Question
    Little bit negotiation could be done as I was holding another offer.

Verification Engineer Interview

the interview panel will have 4 members and after that with manager and then HR we are done. total we will have 5-6 rounds of technical discussion and then finally with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions all very basics and description of your previous work.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer II Interview

You will have easy rounds of interview, one technical & then managerial & after which HR roung, all are pretty easy, you have to have a very good knowledge of the position you have worked in past. You can be straight forward.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EMC in September 2014.

1 MCQ round
    2 interview rounds-1 tech + 2 HR
    The MCQ round contained 60 questions-30 logical ,30 technical(computer concepts)
    Interview rounds mainly focused on the basic knowledge of various computer science subjects , like Networks(my project was in networks),Operating systems(not much), and a coding question on data structures(related to trees) .
    HR interview didn't take long (10-15 minutes).
    THe interviewers were nice 2 us and helped me wen I was stuck in a coding question

Interview Questions
    • zig zag level order traversal of the tree . I did it using data structures(stacks and queues . Then I was asked to do it using normal recursion . Was stuck in the middle .   Answer Question