Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at EMC
- Software Engineer (42)
- Senior Software Engineer (30)
- Intern (15)
- Principal Software Engineer (14)
- Technical Support Engineer (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Sales Associate (9)
- Engineering (9)
- Software Engineer II (9)
- Associate Software Engineer (8)
- Consultant (7)
- Systems Engineer (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Senior Consultant (5)
- Associate Consultant (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Technical Support Engineer I (5)
- Technical Support Engineer II (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- Implementation Specialist (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Associate Financial Analyst (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Consultant Software Engineer (4)
- TSE (4)
- Principal Program Manager (4)
- Sales Executive (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Software Development Engineer (3)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at EMC.
Interview was a good one and the process took from morning to evening. The interviewer and the office was cool. The team works for the storage and drivers and the interview mainly stressed on Binary and hexa format codes
- General Type : Recursive Fibonacci series and explain the stack calls, Few from C language, Conversion B 2Hex. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at EMC (Marathahalli).
Interview process is around 4 rounds.
Two technical rounds one managerial round and one HR round
Most of d questions will be from currently working technology and currently working projects.
Analytical questions will be asked in managerial round.
Overall good experience with interview process.
- questions about spring and spring integration 1 Answer
If profile is good be prepared to negotiate
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore).
Interview process were very long, not methodically arranged etc.....
HR was at loss as to how many rounds they should arrange. going back and forth miss-communicating to candidate and created whole confusion. even after 4 rounds and few waits HR was not sure to make an offer or not
- management skills a LOT Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at EMC.
first round ---- aptitude(avg difficulty)
second round ---- communication(very easy)
third round ---- technical(java and sql)(easy)
fourth round ---- hr (easy)
- Some programs on linked list and sql queries Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore) in February 2015.
GD, general aptitude(analytical & logical), 2 technical interviews, 1 HR round. No technical questions were asked in technical interview, questions were only from your resume. They concentrate more on your communication skill and interpersonal skill. The whole process took a day.
- all from resume Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at EMC.
Technical interviews, HR, Interviews will be tough and elaborate. Need to know everything which is mentioned in the JD. Technical rounds will be elaborate and tricky. HR rounds will be promising once completing the tech round.
- Need to be very much satisfied with the JOB Description if you are applying Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore) in January 2015.
In First round they will totaly check ur communication and they will ask u to talk about some topic from that they will shortlist the students for further rounds
Second round was wriiten
It consists of basic apptitude questions
Third round was technical
They asked me about cloud computing as I did my project in that domain
They asked sme questns n that
They said to wait for feedback
I answered all the questions which they asked
But I did NT get through frm that
- No OfferPositive ExperienceNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore) in January 2015.
1st round is GD (topic of ur own)
2nd round is Aptitude (logical and reasoning ability)
3rd round is Communication (confidence level)
4th round is technical ( project )
5th MR and HR ( Abt the company , why EMC? ,...)
- Questions where on project, candidates interests and about EMC Answer Question
- Accepted OfferDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at EMC.
it was totally 5 rounds including HR and Manager , It was nice interview and all rounds done in one day but late process for giving the offer latter .
- Declined OfferAverage InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at EMC (Bangalore) in December 2014.
1st of all they take communication rounds where they ask to tell about any topic.After getting an idea about your ascent they will tell you the result.Then the next round is aptitude,where they will check your logical and mental abilities.After clearing the round there will be HR or Technical round where the fate of the students is decided.
- Tell me about yourself,what projects you did in your college. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Actually they were offering Associate technical post .
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review