EY Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (New Delhi).

Interview

There was a simple aptitude test containing quant,lr,english questiions for 60 minutes and one formal letter writing.
Second Round was Group discussion-My topic was Are villages in India boon or bane.
Third round was HR interview
Fourth Round was a Technical Interview- Just in time technique, abc analysis, auditing, overheads,capital and revenue expenditure.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Bangalore) in September 2014.

Interview

GD was pick and speak , checking communication skill
    Aptitude test was ok . basic psychometric test.
    HR round was average , they asked me if knew about the job description , expected ctc and stuff
    Technical round
    Managerial round

At Least EY bothered to respond in regard whether I was selected or not unlike other organisations!

Anonymous Employee in Delhi

Application

interviewed at EY (Delhi) in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted by the organisation. The interview process was consist of 3 rounds. First was Group discussion. Second was HR round and third was Technical round.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Bangalore) in May 2010.

Interview

it is going to take 20 days, still i have final round to get through
    1. aptitude test 80 questions in 80 minutes , 10 minutes for E-mail writing
    2. HR round (golden rule of accounting, read out your E-mail, family back ground, where do you rate your self on the scale of 1 to 10.
    This much i have got through.

Interview Questions

• Read out your E-mail which you have written in aptitude tast   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2009.

Interview

They have 4 stages in their interview process, each being the eliminating level.
    The first one starts with a GD which is conducted for checking the fluency of yours in English and your communication skills.
    It is then followed by a written test where you need to score 70%, the areas which they cover is English, Accounts, Maths, Computer knowledge regarding Microsoft Office, generally Excel, and a bit of logical reasoning.
    It is then followed by 2 Personal Interviews where you are asked some very basic questions regarding Accounts and your inclination towards joining EY.
    They also make sure that will you be joining for a long term carrier or you are just joining for Work Ex so that you can further show it to your MBA colleges.

Interview Questions

• There was no such Unexpected Question, all questions were related to the job profile.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In EY the they don't negotiate at the level I joined, they have a fixed scale for each level.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Interview

The interview process was very enjoyable. Everyone was very friendly and I felt very comfortable throughout the process. The phone interview was very general and mostly asked questions about what I am looking to do. The one on one interviews consisted of a dinner the night before and two interviews the day of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied through the on-campus website and in the EY website too. I got the first round on-campus interview and nothing unexpected. They will ask you to talk about yourself, basically going through your resume. Besides that, they will ask behavioral question, such as teamwork etc. Did not proceed to the second round interview.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

The first round was on campus with a partner. He was really nice and friendly. We had an easy and nice conversation revolving around audit career in general. I got invited to second round, which was an office visit. It was 1 day long process with dinner and social activities with current employees the night before the interview. Then I had two interviews back to back with a manager and a senior managers. It was a nice experience overall. Everybody was welcoming and friendly. I was bummed to learn that I didn't get an offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

First round interview at school, second round interview at the office. The company covered the traveling and hotel expenses. There was a pre-interview dinner to network and interact with the interviewers and other professionals at the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview, give an example of a time you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through online and got an interview request a week later. Did some tests before the interview, just some basic English and behavioral test. Interviewed by two of the directors and mostly they asked stuff in regard to my resume. Both of them are very friendly and they asked a few double entry questions which are quite easy. In the end of the interview, the directors encouraged me to ask them more questions. You can ask any questions whether it is related to the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They would give you some situations that are tricky, but you could ask them to repeat the questions again.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.