EY Audit Staff Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in July 2012.

As it was campus interview initially group of people were invited and participated in teams secondly cleared HR Round then Technical round and finally Partner Round

Interview Questions
  • Many in depth were question were asked on Revised schedule and IGAAP   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Audit Staff Interview

First phase was a phone interview. Second phase was one on one interviews with a senior or manager and a partner. Followed by a lunch with staff auditor. Everyone has an input in your interview process.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. Most of the big 4 offer the same pay etc. for entry level staff.

Audit Staff Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Campus recruit, the interview was with senior manager and it was informal and casual talk. Didn't ask a lot behavioral questions. Mostly went through the resume. The interview was about 30 mins.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Campus recruiting involves on campus interviews/phone interview and an on site interview at the location you are applying for. You will typically have 3 interviews with 3 different people for on site interviews. Most questions are behavioral and not very technical.

Interview Questions
    • Addressing weakness and difficult moments. Typically not a hard question but that is how hard it will get. Interviews are conversational and not very intimidating.   Answer Question
    No negotiation or starting bonus.

Audit Staff Interview

Behavioral style interview. I did the interview in college so they wanted to know stuff i did in college with groups. I had to interview on campus, then in new york. I spoke with the senior manager and partner.

Interview Questions
    I got it straight after my nternship

Audit Staff Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. I applied through a recruiter and the process took approximately 4 weeks. They got back to me within a week for a phone interview. Two weeks later I received an email for a second round interview at their office. It was an 1-on-1 interview with two senior managers and each interview lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation with a team member.   Answer Question
    Not much from for negotiation.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2011.

I was a Campus hire. Had a Campus interview with an executive, which determined if you were going to get an office visit. Then at the office visit I had 2 more interviews and concluded with the offer meeting with a partner.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, campus hire.

Audit Staff Interview

first round of interviews were general questions. laid back conversational interview. the second interview was at their office. they are very good at letting you know within 2 week what their final decision is. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.

Interview Questions
    • they made everyone get up and say what their name is, where they went to school, what position they were applying for, and name something interesting about themselves. fairly awkward.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

All the interviewers are super nice. There's no tricky question or behavioral question involved. Most of the questions were about the impression to the firm and any related working experience like internship.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY.

1:1 phone interview, 4 behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership experience, very typical interview. around 20 mins. I thought I did better than any of my previous interviews, but receive rejection very fast

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!