EY Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2013.

It had 3 rounds in total. The first one was pretty basic... some aptitude along with a sheet of questions on MS excel. The technical round was easy too. I think they mostly check on attitude and stability(longevity) of a person.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in July 2010.

They have a very nice office... everyone is free over there...the work culture is very good...
    The staff are very friendly, they will be available anytime to help you.

Interview Questions
    Just be open to themself and let them know your demands, but make sure that your demand does not exceed your dualification

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

Several tests on verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and a test of English (listening and grammar), full-day assessment centre (well organized, opportunity to meet people from the company, we had two case studies, one in Czech and another in English and every time there was an observer with each group but he did not interfere with the process - it was just about the applicants how they handled the task), several interviews (HR, partner, manager)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

1st round: on campus, with a senior person in a similar position. 45mins. Basic behavioral/experiential questions. Non-technical.

Final Round: 3 back-to-back interviews in their Alpharetta office. The first interview was with a current business analyst, second was with someone in a different department who is non-technical, and the third is with someone with a much more technical background. He/she will ask hard questions. They weren't hard in the sense that they were thought provoking, just ambiguous and poorly worded. There may have been somewhat of a language barrier.

Interview Questions
    • "Please tell me what you can assume about this situation... You work for the only bank in a state and you are trying to figure out how many ATMs the bank should implement."   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

One interview with management.
    Lot of questions on personal life and some experience questions.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the sound of the job.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at EY.

Was invited to a face to face interview at their london office. Interview was held with the managing director of the department. Went through a set list of questions that he received from human resources. Very systematic approach as he only asked questions which were on the paper.

Business Analyst Interview

what is your strength and weakness

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in April 2013.

3 steps: logic tests, interview with HR (just to know eachother), interview with manager (business case, english test, know eachother)

Interview Questions
    I only negotiated for the postponing the starting of the job
    negotiation was slow (it tooks 2 months) but quite and peaceful

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Took a long time to respond

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in March 2012.

The hiring process is interesting in the sense that it imitates actual work at the company.
    The process starts with a not so quick case to be solved, followed by a group presentation.
    People are eliminated and the rest of them go to two 1:1 interviews.

The case part is fair and square, and the participants can notice why people were declined by the company. It's pretty obvious.

My interviews lasted longer than the usual 40 minutes because I could develop well. The real "Questions", cases and market sizings were nailed in less than 10 minutes, and the rest of the chat was a chat.

Interview Questions
    • The most dificult or unexpected questions for me are the personal ones. Usually interviewers assume that you have reasons for doing things or being there. I don't. So I have to come up with plausible answers.   Answer Question

São Paulo is terrible for living.

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!