EY Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

64 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at EY in August 2014.

1st HR round followed by Technical round. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study. Questions on latest updates of Companies Act 2013 were asked. Then how would you present your observation in report.

Interview Questions
  • nothing much difficult. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study.   Answer Question
I had said as company norms. So no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Be prepared for all kinds of questions in your space of excellence and normally there 3 to 4 rounds of interview. Have your technical skills sharpened and also be aware of the current scenario.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

There were 4 rounds. 1. Communication-where i had to speak for a minute on a topic. 2.Written test-most of the questions were based on auditing as i had applied for the assurance dept. & also on sending emails, a few case studies. 3.HR round-friendly pple, most easiest round. 4.Technical round-Be sure u know the acctg stds & auditing stds and ur resume inside out.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if someone in your team is not willing to work because he is just bored   View Answers (2)

Consultant Interview

3 rounds of interview,much grilling on technical questions and previous experience.
    Why Should we hire you,Details of EY as a firm, case study and much focus on skills acquired in previous job and education.
    Also,asks for good knowledge of finance and current affairs

Interview Questions
    • What is that extra ordinary quality in you which makes you different from others?   View Answer
    Not Much negotiation, pre decided

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

I had 3-4 rounds of interviews. They weren't interviews exactly and were more discussion sort of meetings. I discussed with my would-be manager in the first meeting at a client location. Afterwards, I received an email informing me of a Video Conference with Company Partner in my service line. He was very supportive throughout the discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I get low score in my Class 12 examination ?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interviewers were very cordial the i was called for first two rounds of technical interview but no correspondences since then. I found it a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Very technical questions. Good knowledge of the subject is needed. Above all i felt that they test you on how much willing you are to work and what knowledge quotient you possess.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY.

Initial round had questions relating to your resume, details of projects done in the previous organization.
    Basic knowledge about work in the Big 4's.

Technical skills: Analytic aptitude

Consultant Interview

Quick call, meet with partners

Negotiate timelines and salary, despite the pressure. everything is flexible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

5 rounds of interview: HR Telephonic , G.D , Written , Technical 1 , Technical 2

there was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

3 rounds of interview. I was asked HR questions in all 3

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!