EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2015
Updated 6 Apr 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Questions

• are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EY (Delhi) in March 2014.

Interview

First interview over phone, secone interview with 3 person in EY office. One person was technical other was HR and Third one was Hiring manager. Technical person asked most question related to IFRS, new IFRS and Indian accounting standard, HR asked mostly question, like why EY, lonf term goal, short term goal, hiriting manager asked about working with team and past expeience and about hobbies

Interview Questions

• When IFRS will be applicable in India as per budget   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

Interview

The hiring was not by the company rather we were alloted the company as a part of our internship process of the college. So according to our preference we were alloted Ernst and Young as our internship company. This process was done looking at our college CGPA and our profile.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Mumbai).

Interview

I had a reference of the partner and hence it came easy to me. Else there is an issue at EY where you do not get in.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2013.

Interview

APTITUDE TEST FOLLOWED BY HR INTERVIEW

Intern Interview

Interview

Written test (IQ and maths, a/c, etc.), technical grilling session, Human Resources round
    The process took a total time of 2 months.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2013.

Interview

forwarded my resume, then got call from the hr fixing my date and venue.1st round was gd,then aptitude test ,technical then interview with HR

Interview Questions

• my gd topic was idea to become india superpower by 2020   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2012.

Interview

The Interview was too easy to be true. very basic.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as I wanted to learn and not earn.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY (Bangalore) in August 2012.

Interview

the interview process is very discrete, always go through a reference and do it well ahead of time. the HR is very welcoming and will consider your application fairly.intially , there will be a interaction with one of the HR managers, followed by an aptitude test and technical round. perform well and you'll be in.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at EY (Mumbai) in August 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test, post HR round, Tech Round and then the partner round