EY

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details The hiring was not by the company rather we were alloted the company as a part of our internship process of the college. So according to our preference we were alloted Ernst and Young as our internship company. This process was done looking at our college CGPA and our profile.

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I had a reference of the partner and hence it came easy to me. Else there is an issue at EY where you do not get in.

Interview Question – Why CA ?   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Interview Details APTITUDE TEST FOLLOWED BY HR INTERVIEW

Interview Question – why we should hire you,location flexibility   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Written test (IQ and maths, a/c, etc.), technical grilling session, Human Resources round
The process took a total time of 2 months.

Interview Question – About EY and why I wanted to join.   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2012.

Interview Details Aptitude test, post HR round, Tech Round and then the partner round

Interview Question – Why CA   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview Details forwarded my resume, then got call from the hr fixing my date and venue.1st round was gd,then aptitude test ,technical then interview with HR

Interview Question – my gd topic was idea to become india superpower by 2020   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2011.

Interview Details I had a Written test, followed by group discussion, before beginning with couple of rounds of interview, HR and technical.

Interview Question – Your weaknesses   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details The Interview was too easy to be true. very basic.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate as I wanted to learn and not earn.

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2012.

Interview Details the interview process is very discrete, always go through a reference and do it well ahead of time. the HR is very welcoming and will consider your application fairly.intially , there will be a interaction with one of the HR managers, followed by an aptitude test and technical round. perform well and you'll be in.

Interview Question – what are your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer

New Delhi

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in January 2012.

Interview Details Good experience
It started with online application, then a telephonic inquiring wether am i interested in the job which i replied yes i am. Then I got a call for interview. Very grueling session. Consisted of skill test, GD, interview (panel/1:1)

Interview Question – Why do want to apply for our company?   View Answer

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!