EY Interview Questions

2,687 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at EY (Bangalore).

Interview

I round- aptitude test based on accounts English
    II round - email writing
    III round- all questions on accounts ,financial accountancy
    Excel Microsoft office knowledge basics
    And question on NRI status,slab rates basics .

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (New Delhi).

Interview

There was a simple aptitude test containing quant,lr,english questiions for 60 minutes and one formal letter writing.
    Second Round was Group discussion-My topic was Are villages in India boon or bane.
    Third round was HR interview
    Fourth Round was a Technical Interview- Just in time technique, abc analysis, auditing, overheads,capital and revenue expenditure.

Tax Analyst- FSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Bangalore).

Interview

First round we were asked to talk on some topic to check communcation skills then second round was aptitudte test consiting of questions related to accounts, basic english and reasoning. There also was an email writing task .Overall questions were of medium level . Then there was HR and then after a week there was the final round.

Interview Questions

• Final rounds questions related to basics of accounts, finance and tax. Also soft skills check and things mentioned on your CV. Nothing to difficult   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Chennai).

Interview

Interview was bout taxation, for India, midlle east, and American multinationals. We were expected to have knowledge in various taxation processes. But since I was into Human resource I didn't know a Damn about these taxation and stuff. So I had to completely scerw my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna quit and come and work as a Process Associate   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at EY (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was so smooth. The Best part of interview was all the technical rounds were over in a single day. I reached there office by 10:30 and by 4:30 i cleared 4 rounds. 1 round is Face to Face round. After that one more technical round with technical architect. Once that got over I was connected to Partner for one more technical/Project management. Finally one more round with Practice Head around 1 hour. After all these rounds Hr told me to leave and he said that they will contact me. After 2 days i got a call from HR around 8pm regarding package discussion. I told him the package. He said that he need to check with the team. He asked me for some documents i have provided him. After 2 days i release the Offer. I was thrilled looking at my offer it was same what i mentioned in the final round. Overall, a wonderful experience and looking forward to experience the work environment in EY.

Interview Questions

• What is the different between MVC, MVP and MVVM, What is difference between dictionary and hashtable in C#. What is facade pattern in c#. What is CTE and Questions related the Project architecture.   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at EY.

Interview

I went for a walk in interview for the Tax analyst position.
    First round was Communication test. They gave us 4 topics, had to choose one and speak on it. Fairly simple. Few selected ppl qualified for the next round which was aptitude test. It was a bit tough and in 3 sections. Those who qualified were called for the next round that is HR the next day. HR round was very basic, sort of an introduction.
    Now am waiting for the Technical round call, hopefully soon, its been a week already.

Analyst Tas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview Process:
    Introduction- Transaction Advisory Services
    Group Discussion- Technology Boon or Bain
    Excel Test- Sum, Average, Concocnate, Line graph, vlookup, if analysis.
    HR round- CTC negotiation, profile, discussion of cv
    Technical round 1
    Technical round 2
    Waiting on the result of it.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Bangalore) in March 2015.

Interview

Good, had to wait for long time though , they made me feel comfortable during the interview. they have asked me few basic questions on probability and statistics and also few aptitude questions

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at EY.

Interview

,GD,technical,hr and partner rounds
    5 out of 15 selected in GD.Then technical only 6 selected.
    all wetre given a form to fill with all details.
    A meet with the partner which was like a chat.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a campus placement opportunity. Initially a written test was conducted followed by group discussion. Then 2 interviews had been taken (hr+technical). the interviews were very pleasant. The entire was carried out in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

Answer Question