EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality and Risk Management Associate Interview

Quality and Risk Management Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in July 2014.

Interview Details No initial communication regarding time and location of interview was disclosed by company. You have to enquire on your own.
4 rounds:-
1. Aptitude Test- 60 minutes, 85 questions.
quite tough
2. GD
3.HR round of interview
4.Technical round of interview

Interview Question – GD considers marking on every possible aspect like communication skills, body language, team dynamics.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I got a direct call by HR for the vacant position. The interview process started a little late than planned and ended quite later than I expected. After the initial written tests and subsequent GD to filter our candidates my first face to face interview was taken at around 3 PM (considering the interview timings mentioned were 9 AM to 5 PM). The first round was more of HR explaining about company and the team I was supposed to join in. One of the process managers accompanied HR in my first round who grilled me on certain questions. My final round was taken by my Manager and an assistant manager. Manager was very polite and specifically interested in my skill set. The assistant manager on the other hand grilled me almost on my every reply. In the end my Manager gave me a positive response which was quite relieving.

Interview Question – They check the reason I left my previous job and if the same situations arose in the current company how would I cope with it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The HR didn't even consider my prior experience and hired me on the very basic level which I got to know after I joined the company. In this front I felt a bit cheated. A word of advise to prospective job seekers " Ask lots of questions to the HR before you accept the offer and be clear in the role and Job title they have offered you".
For this role whatever they offer you is like a take it or leave it offer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in August 2010.

Interview Details Be prepared for all kinds of questions in your space of excellence and normally there 3 to 4 rounds of interview. Have your technical skills sharpened and also be aware of the current scenario.

Interview Question – Co-relate your future and your present through EY   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Telephonic interview + minimum 2 layers of management discussion (including Partner) + HR discussion. Interview process took over 5 weeks. At least one interview needs to be a face to face discussion

Interview Question – How do we know you will stick with EY?   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Advisory Manager
New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EY in June 2011.

Interview Details Experience in overall management and technology consulting. Depending on job requirements, candidate need to demonstrate advisory skills related to management benefits, technology trends, strategy and operational effectiveness. Usual process - candidates shortlisting, resume shortlisting, technical interview, second tech interview, management interview, Partner round, HR round.

Interview Question – What is the usual advisory cycle for any engagement. What kind of challenges do you see in sourcing cycle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate on salary

UK Corporate Tax Analyst Interview

UK Corporate Tax Analyst
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview Details 4 ROUNDS
Round 1 - free speech on given topics
Round 2 - email case study and draft written ,
Aptitude test on numerical , quantitative , verbal and excel skills and basic accounts
Round 3 - HR round
Round 4 - Technical

Interview Questions

• HR round -
    Why do you want to join EY ?
    Do you plan to do further studies ?
    Which role do you want , only specific or are you flexble for other roles ?
      Answer Question
  • Technical Round -
    What is a trial balance ? Why is it used ?
    What is a balance sheet ? Draw balance sheet
    From only a balance sheet how will you determine financial position of a company ?
    If you started a company how would you raise funds , bank loan or Equity and why ?
    What are fixed assets ? What is depreciation ?

1 tax question - Under which head of income to record rent received from house property , and under which head to record sale of house ?
      View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations as I was a fresher

AUDIT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE Interview

AUDIT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview Details First there is a GD, than a interview and after that a one on one interview with the HR. The recruiting staff was friendly and was clear about what they want.

Interview Question – What does EY do ?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Interview

Transfer Pricing
Bangalore

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview Details free speech- 4 topics were given . we have to speak on any one topic for 1 minute, e mail drafting- a case was given and we hhave to draft an mail on the paper, test - (aptitude, ms excel, accountancy, verbal ability, , hr interview, technical interview

Interview Question – why you rejected the offer in goldman sachs?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Mumbai

I applied through another source - interviewed at EY in March 2010.

Interview Details Very good process only three rounds of interview, very humble and approachable while interviewing. patient and friendly atmosphere. one on one interview. telephonic interview. and not too much of stictness or pressure while interviewing.

Interview Question – your strengths and weknesses   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Interview Details started with communication round (gd) followed by aptitude test , hr interview and technical interview..managerial interview yet to happen or will not happen..waiting for the call..overall not that difficult..basics should be strong and good communication is a must..

Interview Question – all were answerable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotaition

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!