EY Interview Questions

2,155 Interview Reviews

2.9

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY.

I applied for finance and accounts. The turn out was around 300+ people. First round was extempore, set of 30 members. 4 topics given (indian culture will slow down progress, celebrities donate only for publicity and 2 more) we 've to choose one topic and talk for 1 minute. Second was email writing on a paper( based on the situation given) next was aptitude . Duration: 1 hour, 60 questions divide into 3 parts accounts - verbal Ability - logical reasoning.
    I wouldn't say tuff if you have some knowledge about all 3 topics and managing to finish on time. Made it to the next round and awaiting call from them .

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY.

the total process took more than a month and still it is not completed,
    i went in for a Walk-in interview at ernst & young bangalore -india, it took some 5 or 6 hours total, there were around 100 people, most of the candidates were really competitive, and were filtered through GD, english language test, aptitude test and accounting test.
    These tests were the toughest yet i have faced, because of the difficulty of question and more importantly the strict adherence to time limits by hr people.

Interview Questions
    • first was GD/public speaking, english language communication test, aptitude test, accounting test, got through them all and is now called for next round.   Answer Question
    didnt negotiate

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

The placement process was quite tiring. First there was a written test , then a gd then technical and hr interviews . The process took a day . I was dead tired by the time I reached the hr round . The interviewees were quite friendly and made me feel very comfortable . The key is to be confident and have good English speaking skills .

Interview Questions
    • Difference btw depreciation , amortisation and impairment with eg   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

Interviewed through campus placements. The process included a written test, GD and PI. I cleared the test and GD. Couldn't clear PI. The problem with the firm is that they come to hire only girls. The ratio in the selected students is around 9 girls:1 boy. So no matter how well you do your interview, if your are a male candidate, the chances are bleak.

Content Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

There were three rounds of interview. First was written test, where the questions were based on aptitude,verbal ability,and technical. Second was face to face technical interview where there were three panelist, basic questions were asked and questions like how will you handle stress and workload , and questions based on your answers in previous round will be asked and the final was HR. overall it was very nice experience.

Interview Questions
    wont get what you would expect if you are a fresher

Tax Staff Interview

interview Process will be simple as they basically check only your communication mostly.depends on the interviewer too. Freshers with just graduation can try with confidence and easily get the done.

Associate Interview

written test , followed by hr interview , technical interview and managerial interview . they wont say the result on same day.they will call you after 2 days..if not you can assume that you are not selected

Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

It's been more than a week since the first and second part of the process, the aptitude test and the HR interview. EY does take its time. But the process seems very well thought out, simple and straight forward. The aptitude test was not too hard/ not too easy either. The HR round is very simple if you can just be yourself.

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

I applied through a placement agency.

The initial process included public speaking which was to test your communication skills and on spot thinking, followed by letter writing and MCQ questions which were used to test the accounting knowledge, english analytical skills and basic mathematical problem solving.

I was shortlisted and the next level is scheduled in a month.

Interview Questions
    • Too many questions on journal entries. Brush up accounting skills if you need to.   Answer Question
    Don't negotiate if you are a fresher.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in September 2014.

GD was pick and speak , checking communication skill
    Aptitude test was ok . basic psychometric test.
    HR round was average , they asked me if knew about the job description , expected ctc and stuff
    Technical round
    Managerial round

At Least EY bothered to respond in regard whether I was selected or not unlike other organisations!