EY

Updated 15 Dec 2014
2,339 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Manager Interview

Focus on smart communication and technical knowledge, this will an important criterion for someone to be selected. senior management level round is very important from fitment standpoint.
    ll companies want to know that you want to work for them rather than you just want a job. An enthusiastic employee is a better employee

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied online – interviewed at EY.

1st round- gd general discussion
    2nd round - appitude(accounts, numerical, verbal)
    3th - hr(tell me about yourself) character test and dome times stress interview
    4th - operations(technical round) basic accounting and tax related questions

Interview process is very long takes 4+ weeks to get appointment order

Interview Questions
    • Capital market questions are also asked....   View Answer

Advanced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in December 2014.

Interview at EY Gurgaon, process took 1 day.
    1st - Written test (Accountancy, Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, Logical reasoning, Writing skills)

2nd - HR interview was all about why I wanted to work for EY, Why did I want to work in assurance service line ? and then explanation about roles and responsibilities.

3rd- Technical round with assistant manager, this was the longest round that I had, lasted for about 45 mins, assistant manager grilled me on everything that was mentioned on my CV and we had detailed discussion on IFRSs and Auditing standards.

4th- Technical round II (Final round) with manager was quite easy as I was already grilled in my 3rd round. Questions were again based on my CV and discussion on IFRS and auditing standards.

They do not provide with decision on the same day normally.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed explanation on few IFRSs as I have done ACCA.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Very simple.. It was easy getting into this company if you have prior Big4 experience. The interviews are normally one round with senior manager and then a partner approval is taken. Normally it is quick process in my opinion.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY.

1 written test
    2 Group discussion
    3 HR Interview
    The test was all about accounting , English < Ms Excel and logical aptitude test followed by group discussion and then Hr round all was simple and quite easy but you should be prepare about going fo rinterview

Interview Questions
    • All about Accounting you studied in class 11 and some Excel   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY.

around 6 rounds of interviews, 1 apti including excel tests, 1 written test, 3 technical rounds and 1 HR - They test you for your knowledge in excel so make sure you are thorough with basic excel functions and shortcuts

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY.

There were 3 rounds- HR,tech and with director. Went smooth.HR told about the company and its service line. There working and functioning. Tech round was 10-15 mins. Director interview went for 35-40 mins

F & A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

Applied through reference. There was around 450+ people.

1- Screening & Communication
    2-Aptitude & Essay writing
    3-Hr round
    4-Technical round(online Test)
    5-Operation Round ( Yet to attend )
    6-Manager Round ( Yet to attend )

Interview Questions
    • Nothing As difficult or unexpected , everyone in EY is very good and helpfull.
      All the best

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at EY.

It was a campus recruitment. They have shortlisted candidates based on some criteria. Then first HR n Technical combined interview followed by another interview technical followed by an assignment. Overall it was a good experience...

Assurance Staff Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in November 2014.

I was called for the interview through a consultancy the evening before the interview.
    This the usual entry level contractual job for 3 months in the bangalore GSS ( essentially offshore team to other worldwide on shore teams).
    The interview was on a sunday morning at 9.30.

Extremely short GD round. Only to test english fluency.
    Followed by a 1 hour written test. It was on audit and accountancy basics along with communication skills scenarios and case studies.
    Next was the HR round assessing how willing and hard working the candidate is.
    Finally had to wait 1 hour for my turn in the technical round. ( They tested on all the fundamental accounting and auditing concepts, and questions on everything mentioned in the job responsibilities section in my resume. It lasted half an hour)

The questions were basic and easy since this is entry level.
    I still have no idea why I was rejected.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was the detailed questioning on the job responsibilities.   Answer Question