EY Interview Questions

1,990 Interview Reviews

2.9

Internal Audit, Mumbai Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in August 2014.

Got call from placement agency.It was well arranged and propeely managed by EY team.It Had three Rounds HR,Technical and Partner Round.HR people were very supportive and friendly.Process took whole day.Interview process itself was worth experiancing.

Analyst Tas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in August 2014.

started with the excel test- sum ,average,vlookup,if tab-concantate taband graphs ,hr round that waa a quiet easy one- introduction ,communication skills check
    then comes the most tough one
    technical round
    yet to appear for that

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at EY in August 2013.

1. Excruciating 3 long telephonic round. approx 5 hrs invested.
    2. video call with Director. seems quite rude to his employee. yelling on them and it was deal breaker for me.
    3. local Mallyali guy selected . seems sheer discrimination.
    4. Did not reimburse my travel expense.
    very regional centric and if you are north Indian. please do not join EY @ Kerala. , non they are going to hire you even if you are qualified.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at EY in August 2014.

1st HR round followed by Technical round. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study. Questions on latest updates of Companies Act 2013 were asked. Then how would you present your observation in report.

Interview Questions
    • nothing much difficult. Only questions on my previous work experience were in detail. No, excel formulas asked. No case study.   Answer Question
    I had said as company norms. So no negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

I had applied through its website. Well, I got a call from one of their Directors the next day. Within the next few days, I was invited for an interview in one of their offices (Gurgaon) after 6:30 pm. It was with A Partner and the same Director person. That was it!!!!
    I was asked to wait for sometime for my feedback. Months passed.. I tried to follow up with the Same Director, but with the same answer. " We have not decided yet"... For God's sake, Just tell me a plain no and all of this speculation would end.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in July 2014.

It was a great learning experience.the interviewers were friendly. They gave us a case study from their actual experience followed by case interview.2nd round was one more case study. After one day third round was finance case study then partner interview.

Interview Questions
    • Case studies are difficult to crack try practicing, and also guesstimates   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in December 2013.

Hiring process was through campus placements. There were 5 rounds in total - aptitude test, HR interview, GD, technical interviews and managerial interview. EY was the slowest companies I've faced in terms of declaring results in each round and also declaring the result of the final round. The whole process started in December and was concluded in March.

The aptitude test was fairly challenging and innovative as well. The HR round was simple and straight forward, the interviewer was friendly and all questions asked were general in nature.
    GD was normal and judged by a panel of 3 present in the room.
    Technical round was again challenging and they grilled all the candidates with a barrage of accounting and financial questions.
    The interviewer in the managerial round seemed clueless about the process, displayed poor body language and was evidently disinterested in the company, the interview and seemingly everything else.

The results from EY take a painfully long time to come out because of which they lose many good candidates to other companies. They take all candidates for granted.

All in all the process was not even close to some other companies' hiring process in terms of approachability, fairness, and respect for candidates time. Personal recommendation would be to expect EY to take time in everything they do and always have back up plans.

Interview Questions
    • Almost all questions inter technical round were challenging as requires decent knowledge of accounting.   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at EY.

technical round, hr and then partner rounds are conducted. There is substantial stress given to presence of mind, presentation and earger ness to travel. Too much stress on compensation is a downside.

didnt negotiate. Was satisfied

UK Tax Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at EY in June 2014.

Attended the Walk in, Bangalore
    1st round, need 2 speak on a particular topic for 2 minutes, and email drafting and set of 4 papers, consisting of 20 question each, Accounts, English,Excel,Aptitude.

After clearing all rounds, got shortlisted and was said will get a call in 15 days, But have not got call till now, almost more than month.

Interview Questions
    • BRS, Brush up with basics of accounts and have cream knowledge of excel.   Answer Question

Information Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at EY in January 2011.

Recruited from campus and the process followed was designed by the students of the college. The company was informed about the process and it was followed with diligence. Overall it was managed properly and the processes were carried out timely so that it benefits both - the students as well as the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!