EY

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details Applied through college website. Then, you will be notified about a week after the deadline whether you got a first round interview or not. If they like you and feel you are EY material, you will be invited to a second round, in-house interview. After this, you will either be offered the internship or not. The process takes about 3 months if you go through the whole thing.

Interview Question – Mostly Behavior Questions, none stood out. Mostly went through resume.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in August 2013.

Interview Details Go through many interviews, make sure you are very prepared they will ask you lots of questions

Interview Question – Name a current event going on in the accounting industry currently   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2013.

Interview Details Normal campus recruiting process. People are very friendly.

Interview Question – It was a first round, so there wasn't any trick question.   Answer Question

Assurance Staff Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed at EY in September 2011.

Interview Details Interview is very personality based. Not really many technical questions during the interview process. Basically, they are looking for people that they want to spend 50+ hours a week with.

Interview Question – Not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Forensic Technology and Discovery Service Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details Applied through school career website and got a response in about a week after deadline.
Scheduled a phone interview with a senior at their office. Had a phone interview wit him and after few days, got a denial response.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. Question about teamwork and the resume   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Associate Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details First round interview process on campus was all behavioral. Speak to recruiters and employees to pass around resumes. Make sure your resume stands out. Second round interview is a full day process 8am-2pm. 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. Case interview is easy. Just read a small case and did a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats analysis.

Interview Question – Case interview with swot analysis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you how much to be paid no negotiation.

Staff Consultant Interview

Staff Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details Amazing process. The super day was really pleasant. The case study was not too difficult. Everyone was really nice and we went out to lunch afterwards. It consisted of 6 30-minute interviews with different members of the team. I could really see how awesome the team was and how well they work together.

Interview Question – What makes you the best fit for our team?   Answer Question

Risk Advisory Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details I applied through the campus career center and was invited for a first round interview on campus. Later that day I got an email stating that I need to take an online writing assessment test, which had to be completed before the first round interview. The writing assignment was 45 minutes and asked about what I think mentoring is, the importance of it, and to describe a personal situation which involved mentoring.
The first round was on campus and took 30 minutes. The interviewer was really nice and asked the regular resume/behavioral questions.

Interview Question – All the questions were straight forward. The question in the writing assignment was very broad, which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Technology Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details The first round of interview is a personal interview and the focus of the interview is to primarily learn about the candidate on a personal front. The discussion was primarily on the work experience, in my case my experiences in my internships. This was followed by a volley of behavioral interview questions. Behavioral questions are straight out of the common behavioral interview question bank

Interview Question – Behavioral questions were pretty difficult sometimes as you can;t think within a split second whether you were in a similar situation in the past   Answer Question

Valuation Analyst Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details First round was a phone interview with a manager in the team I am going to work with. Most questions are about prior experience and interests. Nothing tricky.
Second round was a half-day on site interview. Talked with different people from the team as well as the HR. Most questions are personality and cultural fit type of questions. Several technical questions about how to perform valuation analysis, but very basic and a lot of backgrounds were provided.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 44 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.