EY

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior III Consultant Interview

Senior III Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details 30 min Phone interview and on site final round

Interview Question – Next 5 year goals? why switch from industry to consulting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room for negotiation

Senior Consultant III Interview

Senior Consultant III
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in November 2011.

Interview Details Candidates must be from target schools or first tier schools with recommendations. 2 rounds of interviews for MBAs. First round is comprised of 2 on-campus interviews. Final round is comprised of 5 on-site interviews. Majority were case interviews prefaced with behavioral questions.

Interview Question – They expect realistic facts and numbers to be used in case interview answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Although they were receptive to negotiating, the terms were ultimately inflexible.

Senior Consultant III Interview

Senior Consultant III
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details Initial Communication was with recruiter. We had generation conversation about qualification and experience and interests. Then a phone interview with Senior manager, then final round with 1 manager, 1 senior mgr, and 2 partners . HR also was available to describe the practice and answer questions.

Interview Question – No business case, just went deep into what I currently do and why would I want to work in consulting.   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!