EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

Updated 25 Oct 2014

2.9

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Staff Interview

interview Process will be simple as they basically check only your communication mostly.depends on the interviewer too. Freshers with just graduation can try with confidence and easily get the done.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at EY in September 2012.

Communication skill, Aptitude test, HR round and technical interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at EY in July 2011.

1. A screening test is done to see how well the candidate can speak in front of some people. Basically the grammar, sentence formation and the knowledge towards the selected topic is observed here. The topics are given on the spot.
    2. Aptitude test for 90 mins. A combination of accounts, English essay or email writing, analytic ability and logical reasoning questions are to answered by the candidate.
    3. HR interview- Face to face interview with the HR to fix the salary and some basic accounting questions could also be asked here.
    4. Operations round - This is the technical round where in 2 or more people will interview the candidate. Basic and detailed accounting questions will be asked. This may take up to 45 mins.
    5. Manager round - A final call by the manager of the service line for which the candidate has applied. Few simple questions by the manager. The manager would ask to know the potential of the candidate and the readiness of the candidate for the job.

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Applied through school. Got into first round interview. All behavioral questions. Very relax, like a conversation. I thought I did good in the interview, but wasn't invited to the on site interview. Good experience though.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a difficult communication with someone?   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I went through my university's career center, attended all of their information sessions on campus, and then applied for a campus interview followed by an office interview. Get in touch with the campus recruiter as soon as possible, always great to get the conversation started early in the process.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Campus recruiting. not very hard for first interview. Basically walk through the resume be prepared when they ask the details in your resume . Asked why choose that school. Why tax? Why EY? Something like that and why transfer ? 4 questions based on your experience. Leadership. Team conflict . Difficult person you deal with. What is your interest? What is the best place u have ever been?

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging thing in your current job?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

It was a campus interview. First - a day before the interview - there was Meet and Greet where you talk to people who work there and your interviewer. Then the interview - it was very conversational. No standard behavioral questions. But I was asked to tell about one of my past positions. I got to the 2nd round in Boston - I am going there next week.

Interview Questions
    • What do I do that keeps me fluent in the other languages I speak.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Pretty chill questions, some behavioral questions like leadership and team conflicts.
    give me an example of when you handled a situation and how you handled it.
    tell me about a time you took initiative to do something

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

The whole process is very conversational. The manager gave me info about the position and his personal development, and asked me if I have any questions. So its basically me asked questions, he answered, and I added comment to his answers.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.