Eaton Interview Questions

Updated 26 Oct 2014

3.1

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eaton.

Aptitude Test followed by 2 techinical and one HR round

Interview Questions
    It was through campus , so no negotiation. But great company to work in. One of the best places to work

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eaton in July 2013.

technical round and hr round
    the people who cleared the technical round were given the chance to appear for hr round.
    technical interview was only about the things mentioned in the resume. apart from it they asked the basic questions of few subjects
    hr round mainly consists of your family background and your set goals and the higher education

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eaton in February 2013.

Very good hiring process, in-depth technical interview and BEI, interviewers were very friendly and always wanted to know more about the candidate. They will put you perfectly at ease. Had multiple interviews and each interview tested a different aspect. You are the king of your interview and if you are good, you will be able to sail through it. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Not much apart from the technical questions. They check for the depth of your technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eaton in August 2011.

Presentation followed by aptitude test with verbal,quants and ethical section .This was followed by a technical interview and an HR interview

Supplier Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Eaton in May 2011.

They have a very good interview process

Interview Questions
    Salary band is more than market price hence good

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Eaton in November 2009.

First round with the manager,second round with senor manager for management skills & other technaical details,Third round is of HR and slary negotioation

Senior Designer Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eaton in June 2008.

Apptitude test, Technical interview, Joining

Interview Questions
    • Pulling or pushing is easier? for a load lying on ground and why so?   View Answer
    • what is free body diagram, how degrees of freedom does an object have in space? why its called free bodyy diagram.   View Answer

FLDP Interview

On-campus interview. Had a current FLDP participant talk to us pre-interview about the program. Interviewer was very detailed and prompted for answers. Interview was about 1 hour. Had time to ask question at end. Asked about willingness to relocate. Asked about international assignment. Asked about why manufacturing industry. Overall, a smooth interview.

Industrial Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eaton.

The process was bland, the conversation was not very interesting as well. I applied through my school's career center. They never got back to me with any answer yet sent several requests to fill out a survey

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eaton.

Spoke with them at career fair, applied online and heard back regarding an interview within a week. The first interview was a simple 30 minute behavioral with 3 typical STAR questions. Three weeks later-they said two-I was asked back for a second interview. This was on the phone with a manager for an hour on a Friday. Manager asked similar questions and answered any of my questions. At the end he told me I did great and hoped I got the job. I had another offer pending so I requested that I could hear back the following Tuesday, which they did thankfully.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to bend your ethics to fit in.   Answer Question
    Unable to negotiate pay, the locations for the FSE internship are all over the US and around February you put in a list of locations you would like.