Echo Global Logistics Logistics Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

phone interview then two sets of manager interviews and shadows at the office then two final phone interviews with VPs at the Chicago Headquarters. The process was rather lengthy but you can tell they want to make sure you are vetted and also that you know what is expected and want to be a part of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Logistics Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Applied online, got a call for an interview about two weeks later. Had phone interview with recruiter that went very well, then had the second phone interview with a different recruiter the next week which also went very well. They said they wanted me to come interview at their office asap so I went there the next week feeling pretty confident. Had 1:1 interviews with two different sales rep managers both of which were very unprofessional. One of the managers didn't even ask questions related to the job I was applying for and barely kept eye contact with me. Very odd interview experience. Said they would call me first thing Monday, didn't hear back for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What isn't on your resume that you would like to tell us about.   Answer Question

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!