Emtec

Interview Question – what is the % u have   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Emtec in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied for .net developer position through company's career page.First round was online technical test, they said that they conduct this round for candidate below 3 years of experience.
Technical test was bit difficult.There were multiple question related to XML manipulation in .net, WCF related questions, oops,remoting, ado.net
Second round was technical interview, interviewer asked me typical .net related interview questions.
After that hr came & asked me some questions like introduction, family background.
After that there was another technical interview, interviewer asked me about oops,ado.net,web services,singleton pattern

Interview Questions

• Can there be multiple null values in column which have unique constraint set?   View Answer
  • if there is a situation where we need to fetch millions of records from db what can be done to improve performance?   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Emtec in May 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was good and i could get the good salary it is greater than the expected one

Interview Question – NOT FIND ANY DIFFICULT QUESTION   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Emtec

Interview Details -Relaxed and informative on-campus interview
-Invited to new Chicago office two weeks later
-Emtec provided executive transportation and airfrare from and to campus
-8 half-hour conversation based interviews on-site in Chicago
-2 week wait for response

Interview Question – Why Emtec?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Emtec in June 2010.

Interview Details Contacted by an outside recruiter. From initial contact to being offered the job took 4 months

Interview Question – Basic sales related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered more than I was expecting so no negotiation was needee

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Emtec in May 2011.

Interview Details Discussed current position. Discussed training requirements and job suitability. Job ended up not suiting my then skillset and salary requirements.

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Emtec in January 2009.

Interview Details The interview was ok. The interviewer said she will contact the references and she did. But there was no response at all. Even one of my responses tried to contact them.

Interview Question – Describe yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Emtec? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emtec interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Emtec employees and interview candidates.