Emtec Interview Questions

Associate Software Developer Interview

tech and hr

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec in November 2013.

I applied for .net developer position through company's career page.First round was online technical test, they said that they conduct this round for candidate below 3 years of experience.
    Technical test was bit difficult.There were multiple question related to XML manipulation in .net, WCF related questions, oops,remoting, ado.net
    Second round was technical interview, interviewer asked me typical .net related interview questions.
    After that hr came & asked me some questions like introduction, family background.
    After that there was another technical interview, interviewer asked me about oops,ado.net,web services,singleton pattern

Interview Questions
    • Can there be multiple null values in column which have unique constraint set?   View Answer
    • if there is a situation where we need to fetch millions of records from db what can be done to improve performance?   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Emtec in May 2012.

Interview process was good and i could get the good salary it is greater than the expected one

Financial Analyst Interview

-Relaxed and informative on-campus interview
    -Invited to new Chicago office two weeks later
    -Emtec provided executive transportation and airfrare from and to campus
    -8 half-hour conversation based interviews on-site in Chicago
    -2 week wait for response

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec in May 2011.

Discussed current position. Discussed training requirements and job suitability. Job ended up not suiting my then skillset and salary requirements.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Emtec in June 2010.

Contacted by an outside recruiter. From initial contact to being offered the job took 4 months

Interview Questions
    Offered more than I was expecting so no negotiation was needee

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec in January 2009.

The interview was ok. The interviewer said she will contact the references and she did. But there was no response at all. Even one of my responses tried to contact them.